Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

11 minutes ago, Ramlethal_SigN said:

1_ What's the deal with the 0,0000000000001% drop chance of medical debt-bond?

Desire Sensor. I've gotten tons of Medical Debt-Bonds and rare set mods from bounty 3 because all I want from it is a Garuda Neuroptics drop...

1 hour ago, --Q--FrutyX said:

Yeeeeeey finally fixes here ! Thank you ! 🙂

- Yet still I think that the animal footsteps should be more visible, even make my eyes burn,but I can barely see them on some textures and it's really easy to lost the way ... Make them more colorful and glowy, I am probably not the only one who would appreciate that I believe.

Not only this, but I was out hunting and seven times in a row I had corpus get dropped onto me or crest over a hill and spot me, while I was luring or after I lured, thus scaring the animal away. It was incredibly frustrating, especially with the rarer colourations. I propose corpus can't scare away the animals, or something to that effect. Anything to stop that from happening again.

As for the footprints, I suggest outlining in green or brighter blue, as it'll show up more clearly on the red undergrowth.

By Azura, to be honest, my dear developer, this is the first time I'm really dissapointed with you guys nerfing the enemies. My clanmates and I really enjoyed the chaos and damage dealt by those Terra dudes when farming Toroid on their bases. We get downed plenty of times, but that feeling of chaos making us enjoy and to keep fighting. But now, for the sake of new players, you guys nerf it....

When Arbitration came out, I thought "this is going to be fun, too !", but nope ... It's just boring and wasting time, not challenging at all;  don't have any specific objective at all, just to survive and take that Vitrus Essence.

4 minutes ago, Mayvus said:

First up, DE congratulations on Fortuna. So far it has been a lot of fun.

So before this patch I got one shot by a lvl 20~ish crewmen with the opticor as a Nidus with 750 armor and 1,110 hp and that was annoying, frustrating and fun. For the first time in Warframe I actually had to be aware of what enemies were around me or else I could get stun locked and opticored to death. But, now it's back to being a one man wrecking crew and not having to worry about anything.....

Clearly DE you are not afraid to challenge yourselves with Fortuna being what it is and more coming for it. So why is it that You are afraid to challenge your players? Why is it that the person who started playing 4 days ago more important than the ones that have been here for one, two, five years?

I love Warframe, have been playing it on and off for 5 years and I hope it stays around for 5 more but, DE it is ok to just say, "Get good". There will be people that get angry but, more players will thank you for it.

So what I'm saying is keep up the amazing work and maybe start thinking that it is ok for your players(Warframes) to die every now and then.

What is it with this thread?  Why are all of these veteran players thinking overpowered enemies was intended?

This is Venus.  It's the second planet you unlock, before Fortuna dropped DE outright said that players gain access to Fortuna by completing the Venus Junction.  Level 40 enemies were doing absurd amounts of damage, it'd make the region completely unplayable for new players like that.  This is not an endgame area, and the endgame content for it isn't released yet.

Be patient and stop whining about a necessary nerfing.

so... decoration mode is broken, opened the inventory, warframe froze, two times in a row

mining spots sometimes appear in areas where no surface is near enough to even get the/any of the mining blue dots, or they spawn inside the ground + enemies and pets walking into the mininglaser beam interrupting the mining process with "ploff sound" which means "no gems for you this time"

new sentinal mod for attaking enemies drops way to often, on the other hand "retarget" dont seem to drop at all. (sentinals allready come with their specific mods, so why do we still get carrier, shade etc mods from enemies?)

where is the crewmanboot trophy blueprint? i want my freshly fished boot on my wall (next to my grineer boot)

27 minutes ago, RaZalTheOne said:

I did quite a few of the bountys and even low mr players could handle them as long as they destroyed the beacons. Is it really asked too much of a player to destroy them? I dont think so. And hey maybe it actually brings people to consider their loadout before going into a high bounty.... yeah that would be a shame right?

honestly this is too true. if you cant handle the heat, destroy the beacons they the mobs were fine damage wise before the nerf if you wernt half braindead or stupid enough to leave the beacons out, come on peeps.. either come prepared or take action to prevent the rank ups..

8 minutes ago, xKable said:

Desire Sensor. I've gotten tons of Medical Debt-Bonds and rare set mods from bounty 3 because all I want from it is a Garuda Neuroptics drop...

"Desire sensor" shouldn't defeat numbers. I recently broke 204 bounties/objectives completed and i've only gotten 4 instances of medical bonds dropping.

You should be able to beat the odds purely though grind. I went through 100 bounties with 0 medical bonds obtained. yet DE boldface tells me they have a 20% droprate 

so I should have gotten at 200, 40 medical bond drops?

"But Rom, it's only 20% for the first 3 objectives of a 4 objective cluster of missions. or even just the first!"

so I've done the first mission 50 times. so I should have gotten 10 instances of medical bonds not four. and that's completely disregarding the 3 other missions. 2 of which have a chance to get medical bonds. 

SO say 75% of the T3 bounty missions can get you a chance at medical bonds. so I've run 150 1~3 objectives. and say you only get a bond at 10% of the time. so I should have gotten 15 instances at 10% which is LOWER than the current rate but I got four instances of medical debt bonds. 

I'm saying that it isn't even close to the listed droprate which is why concern is raised. it's not even close to it. 

1 minute ago, Romanji said:

"Desire sensor" shouldn't defeat numbers. I recently broke 204 bounties/objectives completed and i've only gotten 4 instances of medical bonds dropping.

You should be able to beat the odds purely though grind. I went through 100 bounties with 0 medical bonds obtained. yet DE boldface tells me they have a 20% droprate 

so I should have gotten at 200, 40 medical bond drops?

But Rom, it's only 20% for the first 3 objectives of a 4 objective cluster of missions. or even just the first!

so I've done the first mission 50 times. so I should have gotten 10 instances of medical bonds not four. and that's completely disregarding the 3 other missions. 2 of which have a chance to get medical bonds. 

SO say 75% of the T3 bounty missions can get you a chance at medical bonds. so I've run 150 1~3 objectives. and say you only get a bond at 10% of the time. so I should have gotten 15 instances at 10% which is LOWER than the current rate but I got four instances of medical debt bonds. 

I'm saying that it isn't even close to the listed droprate which is why concern is raised. it's not even close to it. 

that was a joke, no matter what game you play, no matter the numbers, whenever you want something, you get everything from that drop pool but the thing your after

Any fix yet for plat bought Moas/K-Drives not giving any mastery?
I've leveled 2 moas and 2 k-drives and didn't get any mastery for them simply because I bought them with plat.  The one moa that I crafted got me MR just fine.
And they are all different boards/models.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Warframe Ability immunity on animals so that they can be put into a peaceful slumber by special Abilities like Ivara’s Sleep Arrow and Equinox’s Rest. 

Thank you, thank you so much ❤️

Ignore my giant walls of text that I made before this hotfix came, sorry I was busy typing.

Just now, Joltyboi said:

that was a joke, no matter what game you play, no matter the numbers, whenever you want something, you get everything from that drop pool but the thing your after

the joke is I've spent upwards of twenty hours purely on one resource that cannot be used for anything but faction rep and rank. And it could easily be solved by adding a way to specifically get each level of bond through a mission or something specifically linked to that bond. Or by sacrificing bonds to get other bonds, or something that isn't timegated. 

3 hours ago, RDKateran said:

What is it with this thread?  Why are all of these veteran players thinking overpowered enemies was intended?

This is Venus.  It's the second planet you unlock, before Fortuna dropped DE outright said that players gain access to Fortuna by completing the Venus Junction.  Level 40 enemies were doing absurd amounts of damage, it'd make the region completely unplayable for new players like that.  This is not an endgame area, and the endgame content for it isn't released yet.

Be patient and stop whining about a necessary nerfing.

Yes Fortuna, also Cetus, is content that's unlocked early in the game, yet it doesn't mean it's made for new players, new players shouldn't really have access to these regions because Fortuna and Cetus both are really separated from the whole game, you get resourses that you can only use there, aside from a handful warframes and weapons, leaving these open for newcomers just makes them even more confused as to what to do in the game.

I understand what the point of leaving them open early is, I just don't think it's the best for the game.

DE, you don't seem to understand that this game is super easy, nothing that you have thrown at us so far has been much of a challenge. With Fortuna, it was fun. The chaos, the enemy count, the damage, their tactics, it felt like I was fighting actual enemies and utilizing more awareness. It was hella fun. Then you nerf the enemies damage, reduce excavators to 1, etc. We could already cheese Fortuna with some frames, why are you nerfing this down to boringness...

50 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Which is pretty strange considering it looks like the only thing that needs fixing is an opacity mask, either the texture is missing or it's not linked. 

Yup, should be simple you think, and with all the new kubrow mods and fetch you would have assumed they would sort it.  they said they did a fix for it in the main fortuna update but it did not really change much and I'm confused how they didn't just test it....

I'm also questioning why they did not give chess kubrows a rework now fetch does their job... 

So I just got a really weird bug. I logged off shortly before the hotfix drop and I had about 1.2 million credits.  After I logged back on after the hotfix I had less than 500k credits. No, I did not buy anything or do any trading or build anything. I wrote a ticket already about this, I'm just wondering if anyone else had something similar happen after this hotfix.

Archived