Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

No fixes towards the precept overrides on pets/Venari by Fetch?  Khora's 3 is completely useless if you're using fetch of Venari currently.  No pet can use their abilities while vacuum is active on them, so no buffs from kavats, no stealth from huras, etc.   Fix it.

Say 'Hi' to Jack for me.

But taking work seriously on MONDAY? Wow... W0W, how many coffees did it cost? per developer...

Aand about the Reinforcement Beacons, that seems a little off. I mean, Corpus = technology, right, and there are still the [weird bird things] on Cetus, so there should be a Corpus-alternative. I likes the beacons, if you it easier, reduce the rate at which they..spawn...(geez, my brain went somewhere else). I don't mind making it easier by damage at all (my friends actually are glad, so am I so I get to play with someone there). It's not the beacons.

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
  • Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
  • Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
  • Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20.

Thank god for that. I have fully decked out gear and I still ended up getting one-shot as Mesa with only lvl 40 enemies.

Archived