Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, trndr said:

No vacuum or fetch fixes? Both of them disable other abilities.
Reverting back to pre Warframe centred would be better than it is now, as we have to choose between getting items or scans/buffs.

Thanks for the other fixes though.

Tomorrow's Hotfix will fix Fetch disabling other Companion abilities.

Damn. I actually enjoyed the higher damage output of the Vallis Corpus but if I was enjoying then there's no way new players weren't getting their S#&$ kicked in. Ah well. Hopefully next Free roam map is infested and caters more to players who have a sortie+ viable set. Or you know, you could do a proper Hp/Armor/Shield/Damage scaling rework. Just saying.

...CONSERVATION INTENSIFIES

No Tek Gravity Fixes. RIP.

Also the purple gem is WAAAAY to rare. Like 5 hours of mining with a booster and only getting 24 rare. And the new melee requires 24 of the things to craft? That's borderline unreasonable and we dont even know the arcane costs yet.

This update seems to undermine lore though. On plains of Eidolon when doing end game bounties the Grineer bare their fangs giving you a taste of what would happen if the Tenno took on the full force of the Grineer which would be suicide because they CAN vice grip us with bombardments. The Corpus in Fortuna are just pathetic. They are so weak that Nef Anyo's reaction to Solaris teaming up with Tenno is underwhelming as if he doesn't recognize the threat of Tenno. Yet even in the hardest regions of Orb Vallis, with max bounty mission level, with max alert status my Excalibur Umbra can solo the entire Corpus army Jackals, Raptors, Hyenas, and all. The Corpus does not respond appropriately if were so little a threat. Not like its hard to walk around the giant spiders, and punch a CEO in the face. DE needs to add a legitimate obstacle enemy for us to deal with that compliments the forces already there so the Corpus can be a threat too. As it is Plains of Eidolon makes the idea of challenging Grineer military forces dangerous, but Orb Vallis makes the idea of walking in on a board meeting and wiping out the entire Corpus Board seem like a cake walk.

I am not pleased with this nerfing of the Corpus effecting ALL the areas from the highest alert status to the highest bounty levels. If the Corpus get vicious THEY SHOULD BE VICIOUS. The Corpus are really giving off conflicting reactions do they want to challenge, or do they respect us as a force of profit for themselves? The lore is really conflicting here. This update doesn't help.

Archived