Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Paroxysmal said:

nooooo dont make them easier it was actually fun to have to put effort into fighting the enemies :x i hope it scales to feel the same

Only things that needed nerfed was one of the hitscan turrets that would snipe you through things.

Rest New set mods to works : Gravity tek = unexistant, and the kavat's power duration mod is like removing the buff they normally give. So could you test what works and doesn't so can be fix really soon ! I wanna have those mods functional for kuva survival ! ^^

Thanks DE ! and keep the good work

Nice all those fixes now only 99999999989 left to go!!!! Also I like how DE mentioned and I quote "Orb Vallis won't be as much of a grind as plains of eidolons was..."  I wonder if anyone there actually plays their game besides meg when she does the twitch stream. Also wtf came up with the idea to have you unlock each lvl with new bonds ONLY obtainable from ONE mission and with a small chance seeing that there is a mountain of useless trash that you can get instead and when you do finally get those you still need to REGRIND the previous unlock requirements from the last levels. This makes the few bounties VERY repetative and quickly becomes more of a chore and hassle then fun. Maybe remove some of the useless trash rewards and put their drop chance up so that you dont have to run 10x bounties to get x2 debt bonds.....

Okay... fixes are always good but... What's up With the Smeeta kavat?? Charm with Fetch not works at all and Helios is still not scanning anything for me! PLEASE! do something about it. I really love this game, spent a lot of money to it, but if it's continues like this I leave, and I'm not the only one... Lots of old players leavin because things like this. Leave the Fortuna a bit, and make some important fix!

Throwing in my voice about the enemy damage nerf too.

Fortuna bounties were some of the most fun, fast paced, frantic Warframe action I've played in a long time. Please don't take the challenge away!

Also, are Syandanas going to get the snow effect too? It looks odd to have your Warframe nicely covered in snow marks but your Syandana is just pristine and untouched.

Thanks, enjoying the release and hyped as heck for the Spider-Mama fights!

2 minutes ago, Lightstorm55 said:

Nice all those fixes now only 99999999989 left to go!!!! Also I like how DE mentioned and I quote "Orb Vallis won't be as much of a grind as plains of eidolons was..."  I wonder if anyone there actually plays their game besides meg when she does the twitch stream. Also wtf came up with the idea to have you unlock each lvl with new bonds ONLY obtainable from ONE mission and with a small chance seeing that there is a mountain of useless trash that you can get instead and when you do finally get those you still need to REGRIND the previous unlock requirements from the last levels. This makes the few bounties VERY repetative and quickly becomes more of a chore and hassle then fun. Maybe remove some of the useless trash rewards and put their drop chance up so that you dont have to run 10x bounties to get x2 debt bonds.....

you know you can just buy bonds from ticker right?

a lot more effective than farming 

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed Warframe Ability immunity on animals so that they can be put into a peaceful slumber by special Abilities like Ivara’s Sleep Arrow and Equinox’s Rest.

Please revert this change. The rest of the conservation changes are welcome and great, but half of the fun of the track and tranq game is locating the animal, waiting for your opportunity, and bagging them, with the risk that if you don't get it right the animal flees. If you can just put them to sleep what's even the point? It trivializes what is otherwise an extremely involved and immersive experience.

I'm also pretty disappointed that tags are now doubled. I caught a lot of Red-Crested Virminks and Subterranean Pobbers and would have enough for their floof if I had been doubled for the past three days. But that's less of a concern than the other thing, more just general griping.

Archived