Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Trizion said:

Or how about just make a separate legacy version that all players receive (if they have them), so that people can just choose between the older and newer versions for themselves.

this is also a good idea, but ide take it a step further and have it as a toggle for each individual piece, theres some of the new looks that i like but some i dont, so being able to chose individually instead of one option for all would be the best way to go about it

hace 26 minutos, --Q--FrutyX dijo:

- Yet still I think that the animal footsteps should be more visible,even make my eyes burn,but i can barely see them on some textures and it's really easy to lost the way ...Make them more colorful and glowy,I am probably not the only one who would appreciate that I believe.

I totally sevond this. But I think the problem is not merely their visibility, but more the fact that the track "clips" through the floor sometimes, more commonly through the snow. That's why I always end up finding the calling spot by mere brute force.

Anyway, thanks a lot for the fixes, team ❤️

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

16 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

been a month now and this still isn't fixed...

Which is pretty strange considering it looks like the only thing that needs fixing is an opacity mask, either the texture is missing or it's not linked. 

2 minutes ago, Za_Wurldo said:

Can you please increase the standing ratio you get from K-drive tricks cuz I love k-drives but i dont like doing the same grind circle to finish out my standing.

if they do that itll just make the "meta" rep grind even better, that wont help

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sky Archwing sprinting now more closely resembles normal Archwing.

This is a HUGE improvement over the old "faux flight sim" thing we had, but it's still really jarring that there are 3 ways to use Archwing: in air, in water, and in space, and each one has slightly different controls (I guess Titania as well, who uses underwater controls despite being in air).

I understand that the 6DOF Space Archwing controls don't make sense for scenarios where there's a clear "gravity down" but why not have sky archwing work exactly like underwater Archwing? Currently Sprinting/boosting now does, but unlike Titania or Sealab tiles when not sprinting you still maintain your horizontal elevation, instead of moving up/down directly in keeping with the direction of your aiming reticle. It feels like there's not a really compelling reason for this to not be how it works, unless there's some imaginary subset of warframe players who are doing bombing runs in Archwings and need to be able to look down while moving forward.

If you really have to make enemies 50% easier, at least please increase further the level of those farther away from fortuna entrance.

That way everyone can find a challenge and beginners will have an incentive to get better, instead of just being able to explore the whole map safely right away with an unmodded starter frame. Give them a sense of progression.

il y a 3 minutes, Romanji a dit :

Implying I haven't. There's a reason I Specified where I got them. I've bought every medical debt bond I've seen OBVIOUSLY. I have over two thousand five hundred hours and 45 hours since the update dropped spent actively playing. on the other hand, there's a person saying the droprates aren't indicative of the actual results and numerous players are resounding that information and you *ASSUME* that they haven't checked TIcker which isn't even about "droprates" 

Edit: Even if I was getting 51351 Medical Debt Bonds I would still voice concern because you cannot say something has for example a 10% droprate and have it drop Once out of A thousand runs or One hundred out of One hundred and Ten runs. It's incongruous

FWIW i'm having a normal-ish drop rate for medical debts. And I'd hate having the drop tables cluttered even more with that crap, it's not like they're useful once we're done with the syndicate. Think long term before you ask for your immediate needs.

7 minutes ago, Romanji said:

Implying I haven't. There's a reason I Specified where I got them. I've bought every medical debt bond I've seen OBVIOUSLY. I have over two thousand five hundred hours and 45 hours since the update dropped spent actively playing. on the other hand, there's a person saying the droprates aren't indicative of the actual results and numerous players are resounding that information and you *ASSUME* that they haven't checked TIcker which isn't even about "droprates" 

weird flex but okay.

i have cat for a week now, i also have a fridge that is working. anyways, you having a s-h-i-t rng doesnt mean its a bug lmao. a guy mentioned he got 8x med bonds after 160-170 runs. while i just did like random quick 3 runs and got 6 pieces. 2x pieces twice and row. 2 runs later got 2x on first stage.

here. pick up ur salt. u dropped it.

3 minutes ago, Archeyef said:

Can I request that this be reverted (or fixed if placing it caused bugs)? I would like to have a boot standing on the floor of my aquarium. I will give up a fish slot to do so.

it didnt actually put the boot inside the tanks, it was just a visual bug

although... having a "decorate" option for the fish tanks would be pretty cool, we could put the boots in them that way, and some other cool stuff as well

4 minutes ago, RaZalTheOne said:

Pls DE undo the changes to enemy difficulty.... we have cetus for low lvl players that feel they can not handle the content yet... and maybe an mr 4 player should not be able to clear a mission with lvl 40-60 enemies? You literally deleted one of the best features of this update: a real challenging gameplay that actually made me think what to eq..... sad

venus is the second planet a new player will unlock, this isnt uranus or eris

I dont know if its just me but there is a still a glitch with the blood sigil where it doesnt show up on garuta after you leave your arsenal which i dont knowo if its a bug or something that is in the game and if its in the game, it shoulld show anyway tbh

" Improved open-world performance for low-end machines (with Toggle OFF 'High Shader Quality'). "

I don't know what you changed in the game, but my graphics card now overheats when i enter Orb Vallis with the High Shader Quality set to OFF. Now i can't do missions in the map as before.

Nice update an all but why has every single one of my frames colors been reset... also the color favorite thing keeps reseting like usual leaving only black.... (only color still set to any of my frames)

(edit) i started a mission and the frame colours have been restored... but seriously that colour fav thing is getting anoying

Archived