[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

Nice update an all but why has every single one of my frames colors been reset... also the color favorite thing keeps reseting like usual leaving only black.... (only color still set to any of my frames)

(edit) i started a mission and the frame colours have been restored... but seriously that colour fav thing is getting anoying

Edited by ZacstaBolt
colours restored in mish

Just now, Joltyboi said:

it didnt actually put the boot inside the tanks, it was just a visual bug

although... having a "decorate" option for the fish tanks would be pretty cool, we could put the boots in them that way, and some other cool stuff as well

I figured that might be that case, which is why I included the "or fix if it didn't work" bit.

Either way, I want it.

4 minutes ago, Lucieai said:

weird flex but okay.

i have cat for a week now, i also have a fridge that is working. anyways, you having a S#&$ rng doesnt mean its a bug lmao. a guy mentioned he got 8x med bonds. while i just did like random quick 3 runs and got 6 pieces. 2x pieces twice and row. 2 runs later got 2x on first stage.

here. pick up ur salt. u dropped it.

Sounds like you're projecting. I'm not the only one saying this. People praising their droprates are of a much smaller rate than those saying the droprates are absurdly off.

I didn't say a single word about the droprates till I ran close to one hundred bounties specifically for the medical bonds, and despite that I have thirty advanced bonds and ten familial bonds.

If a "rate" is off, I will say as such. Close to 200 rewards and only 4 iterations of a reward that seemingly should have 12~20% chance of drop ?

at 100 rewards a player should expect 10~30 a nice estimate at 20% occurrence am I wrong? But to be near 200 rewards and not even 10?

Edited by Romanji
  • Applause 1

Spoiler

On 2018-11-09 at 6:59 PM, richardtrle said:

6nAZ1H.jpg

Still no fix for that tho....

Also this update seems to have broken fishing system, lures are not working properly

so im sitting here typing this right now on my nova at 4 stars they cant even scratch my meager shield and  hp pool.. this isnt the challange 4 stars should grant, i dont even see two jackles.. this is reallly really nerfed. i know were supposed to be op but this is broken

Any chance Dread Mirror's heart sound effect could be toned down or given an option to turn it off?  It's cool that we have a bleeding heart floating around us, but not when it sounds like we're being chased by a sludge monster for entire missions.  Thanks!

39 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix. Will K-Drives and Kitguns be added to the profile Mastery UI? Zaws had this same problem when they launched, and the visibility of what has been gilded/leveled helps players keep track of their Mastered items.

EDIT: After this hotfix, cave fishing still has a hitbox problem. Fish are unable to be targeted at times with no health bar or hitbox. 😞 

fishhitbox.gif

Thank you to @Senguash for the gif (after this hotfix) of this bug.

this is also happening at some of the ponds as well 

Dojo destruction is not possible as there is Not anway possible to set a new spawnpoint in any off the halls since the option isnt simply there. (pretty much stuck for + 1 week with fixing a dojo which i cant fix cause off the cant set a spawnpoint problem.).

To everyone whinging about the damage nerf for orb vallis enemies: Quit. it's bloody venus for cripe's sake. If this was something like pluto or even high tier void missions, fine, I could understand your complaining. But seriously, venus is a low MR planet, and as such the enemies should reflect that, even in the open world content. Simple as that. I say bravo to DE for deciding to keep damage consistency for the whole planet for this open world instead of repeating plains damage inconsistencies.

• Upvote 3

hace 34 minutos, Jim22 dijo:

please increase the drop chance of the bonds

and reduce the rewards of the Garuda parts, I already have about 20 sets.

2 minutes ago, dudebro3361 said:

I dont know if its just me but there is a still a glitch with the blood sigil where it doesnt show up on garuta after you leave your arsenal which i dont knowo if its a bug or something that is in the game and if its in the game, it shoulld show anyway tbh

its only supposed to show up when you take damage

Yea we need Fetched fixed 
But also Chesa's retrieve to be reworked
My suggestion is to make the range massive with allowment 'in combat', and make the animal passive and not engaged by 'normal' enemies (ex: Sentients and wildlife still attack it)
So it just collects loot and doesn't get in the way of the actual fight other than to collect everything (and even maybe supply other teamates to?) think D-dog from MGSV
Just food for thought and thanks DE(P: .I want to collect boots in my aquarium now)

I don't see anything about people doing 50+ tier 3 missions and only seeing 1 debt bond reward.

Just increasing 'variety' of the buyable ones.

Edited by ssj782
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jose72 said:

and reduce the rewards of the Garuda parts, I already have about 20 sets.

Exactly, I got like 25 Meso S8's 15 Garuda neruoptics and only 4 instances of medical bond drops in about 200 chances. Droprates be crazy

Edited by Romanji

after the hotfix my baits and luminos dye are not interacting with the water. it just falls through and doesn't take effect is anyone else experiencing this?

19 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Still no fix for being unable to charge Dread Mirror with Controller

I'm waiting on this as well. Logged in to check if it was fixed - wasn't - logged off, and will see tomorrow. I just want to play Garuda (for now) - Fortuna afterwards

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

More fixes towards Loki Switch Teleport being able to kick other players off of K-Drives.

I can all but hear it now from Loki players:

Famous-characters-Troll-face-I-m-Watchin

Edited by Mach25
  • Haha 1

Raising the rank of K-Drive, MOA does not go into reputation due to the lack of statistics.

https://gyazo.com/611f9ffa47bffc5cd8f0204e5dab6bee

I'd like to see this fixed at some point. This isn't a shallow pool of water and the spear rebounds as if im hitting the ground. Whatever mesh was used to make the water fishable in some caves was clearly misplaced or has come unaligned.

This particular Cave also does not register the luminescent dye, new fish will spawn without being highlighted and sometimes fish no where near me get highlighted randomly from it.

Circled in black is the cave in question.

5 minutes ago, Feuershark said:

Fishing's dead & not dropping reinforcement beacon is meh ...

This is only true for the quest Vox Solaris, the enemies still drop beacons