Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, IzaSlave said:

Yes Fortuna, also Cetus, is content that's unlocked early in the game, yet it doesn't mean it's made for new players, new players shouldn't really have access to these regions because Fortuna and Cetus both are really separated from the whole game, you get resourses that you can only use there, aside from a handful warframes and weapons, leaving these open for newcomers just makes them even more confused as to what to do in the game.

I understand what the point of leaving them open early is, I just don't think it's the best for the game.

This is absurd.  If they didn't want players at that level exploring the area early, they would've attached stricter unlock requirements to it.  If anything it's a good thing that they can access it early, because they can grind standing early on.

Clearly DE wanted rookie players to be able to explore these wildernesses.

And again, level 40 enemies being on par with level 100 enemies is insane.  That was always going to be fixed so it was consistent with the rest of the freaking game.

1 minute ago, IzaSlave said:

Yes Fortuna, also Cetus, is content that's unlocked early in the game, yet it doesn't mean it's made for new players, new players shouldn't really have access to these regions because Fortuna and Cetus both are really separated from the whole game, you get resourses that you can only use there, aside from a handful warframes and weapons, leaving these open for newcomers just makes them even more confused as to what to do in the game.

I understand what the point of leaving them open early is, I just don't think it's the best for the game.

"yet it doesnt mean its made for new players", this isnt the case with fortuna, but you do realise the only way to progress to mars from earth is through cetus and the plains right? plus, the end game content for fortuna, which is the giant spider stuff that youll use your operators for with new amps, isnt out yet, thats stuff new players wont have access to, so i can see that being more of a challenge than new players can handle, but i dont really think the bounties should be TOO tough on these planets

hace 2 minutos, Joltyboi dijo:

"yet it doesnt mean its made for new players", this isnt the case with fortuna, but you do realise the only way to progress to mars from earth is through cetus and the plains right? plus, the end game content for fortuna, which is the giant spider stuff that youll use your operators for with new amps, isnt out yet, thats stuff new players wont have access to, so i can see that being more of a challenge than new players can handle, but i dont really think the bounties should be TOO tough on these planets

OMG!! Do this people really want this game to be just easier and easier? Do they really enjoy just pressing one butting and winning? what is wrong with this community?

Just now, Ramlethal_SigN said:

OMG!! Do this people really want this game to be just easier and easier? Do they really enjoy just pressing one butting and winning? what is wrong with this community?

You don't understand the concept of proper scaling, do you?

Balances towards the Vox Solaris quest to decrease difficulty:

• Reduced the number of Excavators to defend to 1.
  • Lowered the max enemy count for Excavation. 
  • Enemies no longer drop Reinforcement Beacons.
  • Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
  • Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
  • Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
  • Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20.

• Rip :c

Wow, the veteran player with minmaxed Warframes and weapons didn't have trouble against overpowered enemies, who would've thought.

Now take away all of that useful crap you have on those and throw yourself at level 100-some-odd enemies, see how well you fare then.  That's what the newbies had to put up with in Fortuna.

Grow up.

please fix those bond's drop chance, especially medical debt.. we got uncommon drop easily (mainly garuda neuroptics) but it's really difficult to get a common drop like medical debt.. at least if you really want to make it hard, change it to rare drop instead to reflect its abysmal drop chance.. and also, i got a lot of time where i cant summon my vehicle after i rammed into something when on k-drive..

11 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

I'm also questioning why they did not give chesa kubrows a rework now fetch does their job...  

Yeah I've been saying this since fetch was announced... carrier gained a new precept when vacuum was made universal so I found it strange that the 'loot dog' didn't get rework like the 'loot sentinel'

2 minutes ago, Ramlethal_SigN said:

the damage was perfect, i was never oneshoted even with Nyx. You don't seem to understand the concept of effort and skills...

The dmg will still be nice at higher levels (thats how the power scales in the game), allowing both kind of players (new and veteran) have a nice time, vets would have to build threath  tho, i can't see how this can be such a problem for ya. Wanna challenge? Go and do solo arbitrarions for at least 1 hour. Let the new players enjoy the game too, Fortuna IS INTENDED to be newbie friendly, that's why they even do an ad campaign across some states on USA, to attract more players, thats why they are giving free stuff for viewing streams, to raise up the player base of the game. I really hope they add some more challenge to veterans, but this kind of challenge can't be for newbies and you have to deal with it

30 minutes ago, RDKateran said:

What is it with this thread?  Why are all of these veteran players thinking overpowered enemies was intended?

This is Venus.  It's the second planet you unlock, before Fortuna dropped DE outright said that players gain access to Fortuna by completing the Venus Junction.  Level 40 enemies were doing absurd amounts of damage, it'd make the region completely unplayable for new players like that.  This is not an endgame area, and the endgame content for it isn't released yet.

Be patient and stop whining about a necessary nerfing.

Because the economy of fortuna is mostly isolated, every player regardless of level or hours played will be completing bounties, farming the same resources and fighting these enemies.

The entire point of high level bounties is to give increased rewards for increased risk. You shouldn't be able to go AFK with inaros and arcanes.

New players shouldn't really be spending lots of time in fortuna because not much of their progress carries over to the rest of the game. Although because of all the marketing was designed to attract new players, they probably will spend a couple hours there.

Also, one of the reasons (for me at least) grinding in PoE was boring because there was no challenge with the regular enemies you fight when you do bounties, only Eidolons provided any difficulty. I don't want the big spiders to be the only challenging content for older players.

An optional difficulty increase should be available for people who want it.

Theres one notable issue even after this hotfix with Garuda, When using a controller you can't charge her orb from her first ability, it only registars as a jump dash input rather than a press and hold. I know this isn't a problem on my end because I can still charge abilities for warframes like Gara's 4th ability and such. It would be really nice if this could be fixed for controller players. 

hace 3 minutos, RDKateran dijo:

Wow, the veteran player with minmaxed Warframes and weapons didn't have trouble against overpowered enemies, who would've thought.

lol you're probably one of those who cryed about the removal of the old shadow step from naramon. Keep running your quick thinking lokies kids... I don't need any mod on my warframes to beat any bounty from PoE or Vallis.

Personally as a Vet, I can understand why DE nerfed the enemies for the sake of newer players. But as a veteran gamer in general, I understand TRUE difficulty doesn't entirely come from some damage integers. It comes from AI, planning, strategy, Crowd Control, surprise elements, coordination and taking advantage of weaknesses. 

Removing some damage won't change the fact that with the right combination of enemies you're straight ruined in a fight when caught with your pants down. 

...Personally I wish they would move those enemies that are immune to warframe skill damage and make enemies around them immune to damage period should be an enemy we get to see more in other missions, I find them to be awesome. 

1 minute ago, Altheress said:

The entire point of high level bounties is to give increased rewards for increased risk. You shouldn't be able to go AFK with inaros and arcanes.

excuse me, are we playing the same game? How its possible to do a complete bounty if you are going afk? Most of stages has limited time (few mins), how this can be possible, even if the enemies are "nerfed" (they are beign FIXED)

4 minutes ago, Ramlethal_SigN said:

lol you're probably one of those who cryed about the removal of the old shadow step from naramon. Keep running your quick thinking lokies kids... I don't need any mod on my warframes to beat any bounty from PoE or Vallis.

Tryhards gonna tryhard, I suppose.  Lemme know when you've grown out of the 12-year-old Xbox gamer mindset.

Yeah, this all nice & dandy, but what about us that can not log in for five feckin* days now since the update? Launcher keeps crashing at 60% ALL THE FECKING TIME. Can anyone from your team even acknowledge that you are aware of the problem? Or if the problem is on our end, some sort of guideline to overcome it? Visited a couple forum pages with unfortunates like me, and everyone feels the same - like turds on the rain, waiting to be washed off. Or do we send u tickets every 60 seconds until we get tired of it, and move on from the what we thought was the best game ever?

Just now, xHeretic said:

excuse me, are we playing the same game? How its possible to do a complete bounty if you are going afk? Most of stages has limited time (few mins), how this can be possible, even if the enemies are "nerfed" (they are beign FIXED)

I was saying that in regards to the damage they deal, not in terms of completing bounties. Obviously you need to press buttons to complete bounties, but enemies won't be able to kill you even without player input.

3 minutes ago, RDKateran said:

Tryhards gonna tryhard, I suppose.  Lemme know when you've grown out of the 12-year-old Xbox gamer mindset.

Implying twelve year olds want to "try hard" on anything. Most youngsters enjoy things when they're exceptionally easy. I enjoy difficulty when it comes from the right things. I don't want "difficulty" to come from damage/HP/resistance integers. I want it to come from requiring tactics, proper builds and coordination. 

2 minutes ago, Altheress said:

I was saying that in regards to the damage they deal, not in terms of completing bounties. Obviously you need to press buttons to complete bounties, but enemies won't be able to kill you even without player input.

But u can't, nullfiers are a thrat now, no for dmg, but bc your abilities are disabled, even if u are running inaros you are going to lose your bonus armor and probably would be dead due "new" (old tenno) mechanics added to the corpus units . They just nerfed mos of the damage to half, its not like they are hitting 1 dmg per shot 

Archived