Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.4

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Lowered Terra Plasmor Crewman base damage from 30 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
  • Lowered Terra Embattor MOA bounce mine damage from 150 to 75.
  • Lowered Terra Sniper Crewman base damage from 60 to 45.
  • Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.
  • Lowered Terra Jailer area damage from 50 to 20.

R.I.P. Challenge.

Can we have a "hardcore mod" for the replayable version of Vox Solaris ?

The first version of it was very cool ! It was a damn total war ! Was so cool pew pew bang bang ! (I understand why it was neccessary to makes it easier, but I really enjoyed the hardcore version)

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orb Vallis Enemy Changes:
Orb Vallis mission and Vox Solaris quest data showed that certain Terra enemy types were not on par with other Corpus enemies, causing an unintentional difficulty spike, especially noticed with lower level players. The following Terra enemies have received damage reductions to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies:

• Lowered Terra Raptor SX base damage from 30 to 25 and base area damage from 75 to 40.
  • Lowered Terra Overtaker base damage from 120 to 60 and area damage from 50 to 25.

Hi DE,

I just wanted to say that this change is good for lower levels and the starter Fortuna quest. However, if you generally just changed this across the board, you are taking away the experience from the veteran players side who need the challenge. You guys have done an AMAZING JOB with the corpus AI when it comes to how challenging they are. Please do not start nerfing enemies for the higher level range. Separate the changes for the casual and "endgame" players please. Hope you consider this

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Cetus & Fortuna vendors with 24 hour rotations having no items available for an hour right at midnight (UTC).
  • Fixed seeing an option to place a Boot in the Personal Quarter aquarium. Boots belong on feet. 

Did someone forget to reset their clocks for daylight savings time?

Fish boot Operator cosmetic, please?

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed seeing an option to place a Boot in the Personal Quarter aquarium. Boots belong on feet. 

Please give us back the ability to put a boot in the aquarium! I like seeing those buggers lazily swim around... :)

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Orb Vallis Enemy Changes:
Orb Vallis mission and Vox Solaris quest data showed that certain Terra enemy types were not on par with other Corpus enemies, causing an unintentional difficulty spike, especially noticed with lower level players. The following Terra enemies have received damage reductions to improve the balance between Orb Vallis enemies:

No dificulty allowed. Rip

Archived