Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Motion Controls Upcoming Nintendo Switch Build of Warframe

Ousimanie

So. Motion Controls

Call me weird, but hear me out. I'm partially just saying this because I play a hella lot of Splatoon Two, and the 2 control schemes I'm hard - wired with are Mouse and Keyboard, and Motion Controls. However, my main point for this is that it could potentially encourage switch players to try out Warframe, because they know all too well the control scheme of splatoon 2, and other switch games that potentially have motion controls. (Also, from a personal viewpoint, motion controls, in some ways, can potentially be superior to analog stick controls. Easily accessible precise aiming.)

Edited by Ousimanie

I didn’t love the motion controls in the Splat Tests I played, but I adored the gyro assist aiming in Breath of the Wild and Skyrim.

And, before my laptop crapped out, I was playing WarFrame with a Steam Controller. So, I’m definitely down for shaking things up a bit. 

But, the motion I really want is for my gear and plat to migrate with me to Switch... :crylaugh: 

8 hours ago, (XB1)motionROTATION said:

What motion would you want? Does switch have less buttons than PS4/XBone? I would only see them adding extra controls if it was too tight a fit or there wasn’t room without it

Switch controller has just as many buttons as other consoles  but Gyro assisted aiming uses hand movement for a more precise aim. The stick is just to get you in the ballpark.

Wouldn't be the first time WF catered to a systems extras. Such as power selection on the PS4 touch pad.

9 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Switch controller has just as many buttons as other consoles  but Gyro assisted aiming uses hand movement for a more precise aim. The stick is just to get you in the ballpark.

Wouldn't be the first time WF catered to a systems extras. Such as power selection on the PS4 touch pad.

I didn’t know they did that, that’s cool.