Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Sky Archwing sprinting now more closely resembles normal Archwing. "

TylerFreeman

6 minutes ago, DaigojiGai said:

Also, unnecessary long posts? 

Yeah post can be to long.

7 minutes ago, DaigojiGai said:

That is an issue? 

I don't have an issue. I just don't like it. This is a place where we express opinions 

8 minutes ago, DaigojiGai said:

Come on man, in this day and age?

That is really bad argument. What does time and day have to do with an argument. It is 2018 man. 

9 minutes ago, DaigojiGai said:

Are we back to the era before high speed internet,higher resolutions and the arrival of the mouse wheel? 

No we aren't.

Now if your like me. You probably find this annoying. 

9 minutes ago, Brosef42 said:

Yeah post can be to long.

I don't have an issue. I just don't like it. This is a place where we express opinions 

That is really bad argument. What does time and day have to do with an argument. It is 2018 man. 

No we aren't.

Now if your like me. You probably find this annoying. 

Far from it! I am actually commuting now and it made it easier to follow on mobile.
A sincere thanks for putting in the effort + time though it lacked the intent, in courtesy and discourse, that Diablo showed you (and your effort was a failed attempt at retort) I still greatly appreciated it.

Cheers.

Love, peace and hugs! 

Edited by DaigojiGai

11 minutes ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

You started this discussion by suggesting that my opinion was somehow self-contradictory or illogical. I took the time to explain to you how and why you were wrong on that count. As @DaigojiGai pointed out below, I was using more isolated responses to your sentences because you appeared to be struggling with following my reasoning. If you take the time to consider what I said, I didn't take anything you wrote out of context and responded to it in kind.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

I do appreciate the time you took to respond. I think when it comes down to it. I think we have a different opinion on how the archwing should be used in game and also think the change took away some of the fun that the archwing offered. 

Just now, Brosef42 said:

I do appreciate the time you took to respond. I think when it comes down to it. I think we have a different opinion on how the archwing should be used in game and also think the change took away some of the fun that the archwing offered. 

Now that was a very nice and mature way to close this debate.
Bravo.

5 minutes ago, Brosef42 said:

I agree that this boils down to a difference of opinion, and I sympathize with your sense of loss.

What if they kept the reduced base speed but increased the scaling offered by, say, Hyperion Thrusters? This could allow people who dislike the excessive speed to keep the more believable pace, while still allowing the relevant speed demons to obtain their high.

On 2018-11-14 at 9:38 PM, Brosef42 said:

Thank you. Really don't appreciate the constant condescending tone, but I'll take it. 

Think that is a problem which may explain a lot of your responses in this thread.
I argue one should be careful interpreting "tone" in prose/text without the additional audio and visual queues (volume of voice, facial expressions, hand gestures) that add context a forum post simply lacks. 
One can avoid a great many "internet battles" not assuming tone in prose/text that lack the additional queues that are particularly needed when dealing with English (and most latin-based) language.

Cheers

Love, peace and hugs!

Edited by DaigojiGai

1 hour ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

What if they kept the reduced base speed but increased the scaling offered by, say, Hyperion Thrusters? This could allow people who dislike the excessive speed to keep the more believable pace, while still allowing the relevant speed demons to obtain their high.

tom-cruise-approves.jpg

Edited by Mach25

Yeah I'm really hating the skywing changes can it please be reverted? skywing was free of restrictions I could sprint freely in any direction, without it feeling like it being on semi rails like it feels now with the skywing pulling back to flying in a staight line, can't do barrel rolls anymore and well its really in the whole sense of it just a bad decision, skywing was the upgrade of archwing at least make it a toggle since its even disabled in experimental mode.

12 hours ago, DaigojiGai said:

I'm playing catch up... I really ignored these forums. A shame I own.

I think you'll enjoy what you've missed - you yourself sound like an individual whose writings would be enjoyable to behold as well!