Please rework or remove Stofler on Lua

Dedrahlheezee

If it is not possible to rework Stoflers "dropping landscape" mechanic, please remove the mechanic.

Upon my first playthrough, the tileset kicked me out numerous times, as the host was passed after the first five waves.  Not many stayed beyond the first gate out, and a host switch bugged the spawn.  (Certainly this bug has been squashed by now!)

Today, upon two unique tries on the same sortie, I WAS UNABLE TO FALL THROUGH THE COLLAPSED LANDSCAPE.  Several team mates where also rubber banding, as if falling in an 'out of bounds' area.

Stofler is a garbage zone, and it represented the first time I questioned why I was playing this game. 

Please either rework it, or remove it.

I do love the new zone on Venus!

I've run Stofler many times and it has only bugged once.

21 minutes ago, Dedrahlheezee said:

Upon my first playthrough, the tileset kicked me out numerous times, as the host was passed after the first five waves.  Not many stayed beyond the first gate out, and a host switch bugged the spawn.  (Certainly this bug has been squashed by now!)

Today, upon two unique tries on the same sortie, I WAS UNABLE TO FALL THROUGH THE COLLAPSED LANDSCAPE.  Several team mates where also rubber banding, as if falling in an 'out of bounds' area.

Looks like you have a bad connection or you've rolled hosts with bad connections between you and them.

This is an ongoing bug. You can check the Bug > Mission section of the forums, and find many reporting this issue. My friend and I tried 4-5 times, and only the host was ever able to fall. The rest of us would make it half way, and then be teleported back the the top. We also tried changing the host and restarting the mission each time. We were able to get the host and one other down there because they were using Nezha. But we still couldn't complete it because eventually the enemies starting spawning under the map where we couldn't kill them.

Edited by IntheCoconut