General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Losing ventkids standing for touching ground?

ThePhantomMan

with ventkids standing, after doing all your tricks and getting the points, if you do anything that makes you hit the ground ( jumping, driving off a small ledge, starting then ending a grind, etc.) you will lose all the points you just got, as well as the standing that comes with it. The UI will show the points being crossed out right after you touch the ground for a few seconds after successfully doing a combo

is this intentional? are you simply suppose to sit and do nothing for 5-6 seconds after doing tricks?

3 hours ago, ThePhantomMan said:

with ventkids standing, after doing all your tricks and getting the points, if you do anything that makes you hit the ground ( jumping, driving off a small ledge, starting then ending a grind, etc.) you will lose all the points you just got, as well as the standing that comes with it. The UI will show the points being crossed out right after you touch the ground for a few seconds after successfully doing a combo

is this intentional? are you simply suppose to sit and do nothing for 5-6 seconds after doing tricks?

This is exactly what I have been going through and it is frustrating as all hell! I would typically do grinds and flips around The Pearl. Sticking the landing would result in a fail yet falling into the hole where the pearl is somehow occasionally counts as standing (because reasons). I do not know the criteria is for a succesful landing but it at least should be done and done as soon as you land. I would still lose standing even letting go of the controls and not do a single extra trick, the trick count crossing out at the very last second of the counter animation.