Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobs Are Scardy Cats And Wont Come Out On Xini

WarHeroman

Noticed after latest update that on lvl 1-3 at the end of mission on Xini 2-4 mobs are hiding in the rooms at the back above in the two small rooms with doors on second level and wont come out so u have to go persuade them to come out or blow them up to end mission is this a new mission feature or a game bug either way a response would be nice.

Cheers

I ran Xini a little while ago and the mobs all came out fine. For a long time I've occasionally seen a mob or two get stuck somewhere near the spawns on random waves in Xini (and other maps), so it is a bug that occurs now and again. The offense is supposed to come to you, the defense, not hide in a corner.

Something else has changed on Xini there is a new platform bridge above at the back and a new Pylon structure to hold it up it at the back up top and the 2 doors in the rooms up top open I just did ten missions and they did it all ten missions so I recreated it time and time again reason for post

Maybe I should change topic to Bugs "Mobs stuck in top room of all xini " type defence maps refuse to come out or engage normally happens on lvl 1-3 and some higher levels its obviously a spawn point for them to come out but the are either locked in the rooms or are not in attack mode or the room is bugged all sorts of things but are they going to acknowledge or look at it  and tell us its a annoying feature to force us to go find them and hunt them down but I think its the first point there are stuck in there or immovable hehe.