General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Scyto Raknoids attack you whilst invisible

EliteStrike1

Whether cloaked by huras or using ivara's prowl these know exactly where you are. 

During a base capture where I'd been in prowl from before starting the hack & didn't break it at any time.  As soon as this showed up it was hooking me with their line and pulling in or jumping to my location and attacking me. 

• 3 weeks later...

Ticket: #1514990

Been having the same issue.

They seem to ignore invisibility completely.
While prowling as Ivara, they keep chasing me to my exact location.
Or breathe their smoke attack directly towards me.

This one even managing to kill me in a few stunlock hits, completely ignoring Ivara's prowl.
Just pokes it's legs out wildly, and down you go.

Spoiler

YObgWyv.jpg

MZez7Fy.jpg

Edited by Guest
Image link keeps going to plain text, instead of showing the actual image

Still worth submitting it as a bug maybe since they never made it clear, but I think it is probably intentional that they see invisible Warframes.

The 'sonar' effect for them doesn't display unless you turn the AI off in the Simulacrum but I think they are constantly searching for invisible Warframes anyways and that animation tell not appearing is the real bug.

15 hours ago, Ailyene said:

The 'sonar' effect for them doesn't display unless you turn the AI off in the Simulacrum but I think they are constantly searching for invisible Warframes anyways and that animation tell not appearing is the real bug.

Hadn't thought about testing in the Simulacrum but interesting to note they have a sonar.  That's something that's never shown when out in the valis.

Further testing since I posted this I found they can even see your operator when in void mode.