WHat is th best way to use the falcon/build

(XBOX)winglessshadow0

Question

8 answers to this question

Throwing is best with CO and status, just build around that and test in the Cephalon VR. HOWEVER, as I've stated in a bug report, the Glaives are MASSIVELY inaccurate right now, and fly around everything but an enemy you aimed for. When they do hit though, its like a truck. Use P. Fury and a damage mod too. I wouldn't bother with crit mods. By the time you build up someone else will have shot them to death.

Edited by (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999

1 minute ago, (PS4)DARK_WIZARD999 said:

Throwing is best with CO and status, just build around that and test in the Cephalon VR. HOWEVER, as I've stated in a bug report, the Glaives are MASSIVELY inaccurate right now, and fly around everything but an enemy you aimed for. When they do hit though, its like a truck. Use P. Fury and a damage mod too. I wouldn't bother with crit mods. By the time you build up someone else will have shot them to death.

The Falcor has great tracking on PC, especially in dual wield mode. Is it different on console?

2 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

The Falcor has great tracking on PC, especially in dual wield mode. Is it different on console?

Yeah I'm a console pleb, the tracking is abysmal, with good and bad ping. All I use is duel wield, its the killer!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)winglessshadow0 said:

Um what is CO

Condition Overload mod.