Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quindecillion

Operator Body/Clothing Feedback + Changes!

Please keep this circle thing on the Saita Prime Hood. I don't have screenshots of the updated mesh version but you'll still understand what I mean.

Here is the operator with nothing on:

Spoiler

WDabxRJ.jpg

And here is the operator with only the Saita Prime Hood:

Spoiler

iKsVPui.jpg

As you can see it has a circle on the back part of it. In the mesh update they removed that making the fashion potential much lower. For example I loved putting the Commodore Prime Cuirass with it because the chain would go into that circle.

Spoiler

KBx6P5h.jpg

And this is just another random example of how good it looks.

Spoiler

AE2xsC3.jpg

First off, this current Operator fashion is way better than the last attempt, you guys are on the right track.
Problem is, all of the waistbands are scaled a bit too large, and they don't exactly have the best physics (or my operator is really happy to see me). Maybe consider scaling them to be more accurate to the old way? 
xtvMizb.png

Vahd waistband in spoiler - New waistband is much larger

Spoiler

qrEb5Kl.png

YpmXyNI.jpg

Okay DE, it's better.

But then again parts of my Prime Suits (mostly them) are gone from my look. For example part that was stretching out to chest from shoulder is gone. Now it's pointless to have chestpiece looking the way it looks. Either add more options like trousers AND boots or hood and shoulders. 

PS. Why can't you post some thread "Take a look how it could look like. What do you think?" Are you gonna keep experimenting on global build? This is ridiculous.

Hey, can you post some screen shots of the Saita Prime and Commodore Prime, please?
I'm one of the registred loosers how is located in EU and can't download the update.
Thank you!

1 minute ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Hey, can you post some screen shots of the Saita Prime and Commodore Prime, please?
I'm one of the registred loosers how is located in EU and can't download the update.
Thank you!

Can't right now but it's basically what it was for these 2 apart from the fact that Commodore's waist part is separate (which is a good change actually).

I think it'd be neat if the coloring of clothing could be changed individually. Some of the clothing looks good in Black/Blue/Black, but then you've got that nice looking part that looks good with Black/Black/Blue, which Part A doesn't enjoy too well.

Why didn't you even say this change would be? Why instead of expanding customization you cutting it? Why you just can't make 2 separate categories for pants and shoes? Why did you combine leggings with pants? Did you even see what you turned Zauba shoes into? This is ridiculous.

Спойлер

Why? (Also leggings itself became too metallic. How she should to walk in them?)

DQZNZl9.jpg

Спойлер

RIP, masterpiece:< (only these left)

p8whJY0.jpg

CTwT8ts.jpg

Update:

Now with the new update in place you can see that the circle is missing.

Spoiler

ItACAma.jpg

For me personally, the problem with this is that it makes non-bulky suits such as the Manduka Suit look wierd without that circle. And the chain from the Saita Prime suit doesn't look right on non-bulky suits.

Spoiler

VNnNBI6.jpg

Edit: Looking back now I see that a lot was removed from Hood. I guess with the new mesh update it wouldn't be possable to bring back some of that stuff but it really does hurt the fashion for this Hood.

They still look terrible. Shoulder pieces were reduced in size, suits no longer include pants which completely ruins most combinations, and over all this is still a change that wasn't needed.

I will be putting in a ticket to refund every Operator customization I have ever bought because with this unnecessary change that you continued to push out regardless of what the players actually wanted, you have killed Operators for me. I used to have faith in you, but you've proven with Saryn, Khora, Operator Remeshing, and now Garuda (to name a few) that you really don't have what it takes anymore. I hope you improve sooner than later because these brain dead and undesired changes you roll out are ruining this game.

Great fricken' job DE, as usual. You won't be seeing any support from me moving forward until you change and start listening more instead of making changes all willy-nilly.

Honestly, my fashion look s better after the update, not sure what you're talking about really. Every combination I've tried looks way better now.

Most of them actually look pretty damn better, especially since we can opt out of most of the additives on certain suits (they're listed under apparel now).
My main gripe with its first release was the fact that picking the suit of a certain set took some of the hood parts with it and that's gone.

It just needs some polishing as always, clipping is still an issue here and there, but overall. I really like it.
Suits not including pants could definitely be looked at, but I personally don't know why you're dramatizing it so much.

1 minute ago, PoisonHD said:

Honestly, my fashion look s better after the update, not sure what you're talking about really. Every combination I've tried looks way better now.

The Koppra Torso and waistband looks atrocious. The waistband is enormous, bulky, and the parts that used to have physics don't anymore.

The Zaramon Sleeves completely got their pointed shoulders taken away.

The Saita Prime Sleeves ALSO got their large shoulder pieces reduced. Another case of an exclusive bought item being changed forcefully regardless of feedback.

The Vahd Sleeves cloak got demolished in size, while the Waistband is also enormous and doesn't conform or sit flush against the body.

The Zauba Waistband also got the enlargement treatment, making it look like a huge chastity item much like the Koppra and Vahd Waistbands.

NOT to MENTION:

The Ceno Helmet STILL doesn't have the emissive energy glow it has on NPC characters as well as props.

PANTS AREN'T INCLUDED WITH THE TORSO. Pants are tied to the Legs which destroys almost all fashionable designs you could have with these.

Seriously DE, do you even think? Do you even care about the fashions and styles us players have spent years perfecting? i spent forever coming up with a unique looking Tenno Operator and now it looks like complete garbage because of these changes literally nobody wanted?

The ONLY good thing about this change is there are more Waistbands. Too bad half of them are bulky boxes that don't fit on your body.

Despicable.

The new segmented outfits parts is definitely a step in the right direction and is indeed much better than the previous attempt...aside from some some minor things. For example, I noticed that the Koppra flaud for operators looks very static.

Looks normal here

Spoiler

hBVhUNf.jpg

jdZrptz.jpg

But when you start walking or running...

Spoiler

CybP2uq.jpg

rpBKkC5.jpg

As you can see, it's completely static and your legs clip right through there. It's not game breaking or anything, but is something i wanted to point out. 

Also a thing i noticed is that it's much wider than before, which is fine with the Koppra suit but with other flauds or skirt pars of outfits the skirt itself looks wider than i remember them being. I assume it's like that so you can combine outfit parts better but it also looks kinda odd on some pieces.

47 minutes ago, Xylyssa said:

The Koppra Torso and waistband looks atrocious. The waistband is enormous, bulky, and the parts that used to have physics don't anymore.

The Zaramon Sleeves completely got their pointed shoulders taken away.

The Saita Prime Sleeves ALSO got their large shoulder pieces reduced. Another case of an exclusive bought item being changed forcefully regardless of feedback.

The Vahd Sleeves cloak got demolished in size, while the Waistband is also enormous and doesn't conform or sit flush against the body.

The Zauba Waistband also got the enlargement treatment, making it look like a huge chastity item much like the Koppra and Vahd Waistbands.

NOT to MENTION:

The Ceno Helmet STILL doesn't have the emissive energy glow it has on NPC characters as well as props.

PANTS AREN'T INCLUDED WITH THE TORSO. Pants are tied to the Legs which destroys almost all fashionable designs you could have with these.

Seriously DE, do you even think? Do you even care about the fashions and styles us players have spent years perfecting? i spent forever coming up with a unique looking Tenno Operator and now it looks like complete garbage because of these changes literally nobody wanted?

The ONLY good thing about this change is there are more Waistbands. Too bad half of them are bulky boxes that don't fit on your body.

Despicable.

These are legitimate points but dude...calm down. Getting pissed off about it isn't gonna help you at all.

I thought all of this Operator cosmetic stuff was fixed to not be completely messed up? Well the Vahd Pauldrons still need to be reverted/fixed back up. As it stands after the Fortuna 24.0.1 update they hang weird off the shoulder. More specifically the shoulder shawl portion on the left shoulder.

Screenshots of the Vahd Pauldrons working properly back on 10/19/2018

v4v5TSR.jpg?1bbyhYEt.jpg?1

Currently broken Vahd Pauldrons as of 11/09/2018 v24.0.1

Also clipping from the scarf...

z7cU4zN.png

Sadly, one of my favorite parts of the Vahd helmet with the original attempt at the Tenno cosmetic change release was the Vahd helmet becoming a helmet that just exposed the face when open but sadly its now using the open back mask that just buzzes the hair like the Ceno. The waist accessories made from previous chest pieces also are not touching the Tenno body but floating above, looks sorta weird but I guess its good most of them aren't clipping. Hopefully, these are just little things slipping through though.

Well, my operator looks ugly as sin again.

I can understand wanting to update textures on existing operator gear but completely changing how it looks? Swapping armor parts from one piece to another? DE I beg of you, revert the cosmetics back to how they were and LEAVE THEM AS IS. If you aren't happy with how the cosmetics look, just add more cosmetics that live up to your standards. Don't punish those who have already purchased/farmed the older outfits and like the way they look.

My biggest concern was, and always will be, that the "suit" is now split into top and pants. Which tend to have vastly different colour channels, so that most combinations will look dreadful unless you go out of your way to wear the same Suit+Greaves (whereas this wasn't necessary before, since choosing a Suit always came with matching pants).

I'd love it if Greaves were separated into Pants and Greaves. Our choice of shoes should NOT dictate what pants we wear with them.

Great, they brought this back again. I was happy when I saw them reverting back their disgusting clothes rework and now it's back again.
OePTt0v.png
Thanks, DE. I really love this downgrade.

Well, most parts of the suits look much better but they need to fix stuff here and there indeed.

But stop asking for reverts for God's sake already, just like PBR for textures, this is done because the meshes for Operator stuff desperately needed the upgrade, it's not like they were bored and decided to screw all over us for no reason.

What I would like to see, however, is the compromise to fix this first and foremost.

Why don't they just leave them as is and make whatever they changed a toggleable option? Now Vahd set is UGLY AS ❤❤❤❤ and the scarf goes to the hood too. I want the scarf but I don't want the damn hood!

Gotta agree. The original implementation had some minor issues, but it's what everyone got used to, and there's a lot of places where it is still clearly superior.
New recuts are just garbage, and a lot of the cool stuff you were able to do is now replaced with silly pants.

I loved how all the leggings went over the base suit. Why can't they just give us different and tintable base suits, instead of the ridiculous pants.