Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, zombiedeadhead said:

Levelling K drives is just insanely frustrating, why do you earn so little xp? Please rethink this, I really can't imagine I would ever have the heart to forma one, or indeed build and level another one. K Drives are fun, but the levelling is quite the opposite,

have you been to the pearl yet?? i just maid about 100k affinity just by grinding there

Pls fix challenge for finding all caves. i have found all of them and they are market in map but challenge sais 28/30.
Not sure did it bug when i was party with my clanie looking some caves for mining and we found new caves and when i went 1st in he didnt get the cave count in challenge and same happened when he went 1st i didnt get the count on challenge.

Can we please undo the Archwing changes. The previous version of sky archwing was fun to fly and this new one feels horrible and unfun, and honestly its really depressing me

Not to mention the afterburner strait up doesnt work anymore, at all, just kinda stop momentum and spin in glitchy circles..

ring finger on shift, thumb on space, middle finger hovering over 1,2,3,and 4, with these I can go forward using archwing without pressing W and use abilities. The archwing "fix" makes it so that I have press W down with my middle finger just to move forward and if I'm pressing down W I have to let go of it just to use my itzal's blink but since I let go of it, I'm not moving forward anymore.😞

9 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the quick fishing fix and companion precepts being affected by Fetch. I can't wait to have more uses for Toroid and see more ranks with Vox Solaris. The foundation is set and the wait for the endgame continues!

What do you mean, it's already here only to be found by the true elite gamers who have entered the realms of end:

unknown.png

358786383546023938.png?v=1

47 minutes ago, Hazery said:

Volt passive killing animals?

Feels bad I have to keep switching out my WF when I want to go hunting 😞

It was in the hotfix before this one.

-----------------------------------There's been a lot of talk surrounding the bloodshed sigil, please take it into consideration----------------------------------------

Many people who have bought the Garuda collection are very disappointed by the restrictions of the 'Bloodshed Sigil', and majority want tweaks.

Here is a list of a few common community requests.

1.) Edit the amount of damage needed to be taken to activate the sigil

2.) Allow the option for it to be permanently on (Some have mentioned a toggle option)

3.) Generally adjust the activation method of the sigil

I originally purchased the bundle in order to support the creators and to skip farming and to receive the new sigil (as I was expecting it to work as any other sigil) and I find this restriction to the sigil to be an extreme bummer.

Please take this into consideration!

Thanks!

9 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Don't expect that to get fixed till melee 3.0, the issues basically stem from melee 3.0 code leaking into the game early.

I'd go check ticker, I bought 2, amongst others, from him tonight that had med bonds in them.

the melee bug has existed way before melee 3.0's creation and they've fixed it after 2 hotfixes during it's first appearance.

3 hours ago, zombiedeadhead said:

Levelling K drives is just insanely frustrating, why do you earn so little xp? Please rethink this, I really can't imagine I would ever have the heart to forma one, or indeed build and level another one. K Drives are fun, but the levelling is quite the opposite,

And not everyone have fast reflexes to do Pearl or fancy tricks, I just keep falling into that horrible, big black hole. Need some place where to level them easy just for mastery. Fancy tricks should be saved for other stuff. I keep redoing pipes near entrance to Fortuna. And my K drive is lvl 13, and still not counting towards mastery rank. I bought it with plat. 

23 minutes ago, CalmClouds said:

Something has gone horribly wrong with how the archwing controls. Whatever you did to it, please change it back.

I feel like I'm in my own world on this. No one seems to be talking about it, but my archwing is so #*!%ed up right now. What happened? Is it just us?

Archived