Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

Hi.

Yesterday i was able to get more and more standing for subsequent conservation hunts in Orb Vallis. Today it's all fixed numbers, no matter how many hunts in a row i perform.

Is this a bug? Or was it a bug yesterday and it's fixed today? Or was it considered to be too op to leave as is? Please, i need to know, because right now the amounts of standing are just too low to care, but i actually like conservation hunts much more than doing bounties.

Thanks for the fixes!

Just a couple issues I have:

- Since the Mainline, and still happening, unable to use the left bumper in menus like when switching a weapons mod setup or an item's colors between A, B, C, only the right bumper is working.

- In the gear spiral, where it should show the button on the right to switch to emotes, it instead just displays some script text: something like "<MENU_RIGHT_CLICK>_Emotes" or something close, anyway.

- And ever since this last hotfix, I haven't been able to fly upside-down or anything on my archwing. This seems like it may be a quality of life feature for players experiencing motion sickness, but I personally miss flying upside down, or doing barrel rolls.

- Sometimes mining spots appear without any visible nodes to blast, or they might spawn. On the bottom of a high platform or ceiling, making them impossible to reach. Each of these have only happened to me once.

THANKS AGAIN, DE for working so hard! Take care of yourselves!

Edit: I see now someone already mentioned the Archwing changes. Yes, I've been flying Archwing less.

Thx for fix's.

btw...

Why i cant use Vouban "trampoline" on water? And why can't I jump from it more highly? For example: before presiming it, hold down the jump button which will give a higher rebound. 

DE, please pay attention to useless skill.

Anyone else having issues when playing with controller? When I'm trying to do Conservation, I can't access the menu to swap to using a call rather than the tranq gun. If I use the controller like I would normally for fishing etc then it activates one of my Warframe abilities.
Normally I'd hold down Right bumper, hold x or b to bring up the additional menu and select what I wanted to use but it's not happening. Just activates my warframe ability instead.

1 hour ago, EternityschildLV said:

And not everyone have fast reflexes to do Pearl or fancy tricks, I just keep falling into that horrible, big black hole. Need some place where to level them easy just for mastery. Fancy tricks should be saved for other stuff. I keep redoing pipes near entrance to Fortuna. And my K drive is lvl 13, and still not counting towards mastery rank. I bought it with plat. 

having finished builing my first K-Drive i decided to do some tests with leveling it and i would only consider my self to be at most mid skill level with riding a K-Drive
after about 30-35 min hearvy grinding at pearl i managed to lvl my K-Drive for 0-20 or 50% to max the only mod i had equiped was [Rail Guards] the grind speed mod(i kinda wish i hadn't had it equipt for grinding at pearl) i was probably averaging about 1k trick comboes of the maximum 3k i did have an affinity doubler active but i am not sure if it effects leveling a K-Drive i was getting my trick combo in effinity plus the standard 125% bonus if anyone who doesn't have an affinity double wants to check if the affinity doubler does anything

also it appears that crafted K-Drives grant the expected affinity of a companion/warframe/archwing

@[DE]Megan

Hello, since PoE, when new achievements were added to STEAM, some of them can't be unlocked, a lot of people have this problem we can't unlock them on STEAM, we have them on warframe but on STEAM they are still locked. 

With FORTUNA new achievements were added but some of them can't be unlocked on STEAM!, please could DE take a look to the STEAM achievements to re-sync with WARFRAME.

Thank you.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.

The Kreska is still too expensive for any MR6 player. Please consider revising the other resource requirements as well so they will be fitting for the players' expected mastery rank in the game

Just now, Kurambik said:

The Kreska is still too expensive for any MR6 player. Please consider revising the other resource requirements as well so they will be fitting for the players' expected mastery rank in the game

It's just as expensive for an MR 6 player as it is for an MR 27 player. Fieldrons don't get particularly more common as you gain MR, unlike say, Braton Vandal which obviously is way too hard to get for its MR/quality. Fieldrons are a  time investment. It might not be worth the time to get 10 of them but its MR is irrelevant.

1 hour ago, .durandle. said:

having finished builing my first K-Drive i decided to do some tests with leveling it and i would only consider my self to be at most mid skill level with riding a K-Drive
after about 30-35 min hearvy grinding at pearl i managed to lvl my K-Drive for 0-20 or 50% to max the only mod i had equiped was [Rail Guards] the grind speed mod(i kinda wish i hadn't had it equipt for grinding at pearl) i was probably averaging about 1k trick comboes of the maximum 3k i did have an affinity doubler active but i am not sure if it effects leveling a K-Drive i was getting my trick combo in effinity plus the standard 125% bonus if anyone who doesn't have an affinity double wants to check if the affinity doubler does anything

also it appears that crafted K-Drives grant the expected affinity of a companion/warframe/archwing

Bought ones not. 

Welp im completely finished playing warframe on xbox one for extreme lack of new content because you guys at de are to scared of what will happen if you put it into cert today and it crashes because your scared of repeating plains get over it and put it in already please don't make us wait like last time chimera still sucks

Archived