Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

Why are the med bonds listed as common? They are by far the rarest drop from the bounties. since it has been released, I've gotten 1 2-bond drop and nothing else. I am not the only victim of this, any word on it?

On a side note: THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE OPEN WORLD SPECTER SPAWNING, MY GOD THIS IS GLORIOUS

9 minutes ago, CalhounMooney said:

Can we please get the launcher crash fix? Crashes at 60% EVERY TIME. Can not log in for 5 five days now, most i ever missed, and i do play this game A LOT. I keep posting this everywhere, no one even acknowledges the problem exist, no one responds on forum bug pages. Are we supposed to give up and leave? If that is the case, you are losing a very loyal and dedicated players (at least in my case, i snubbed every fecking game in the last year in favor of yours)

I have a crashing issue with teh launcher as well.
What i found is that if the launcher scrolls through the images it'll just up and crash a large majority of the time.
Clicking on a tab, such as "Build notes", and just having the launcher sit there doesn't crash.

39 minutes ago, _Schokolade_ said:

Hope to god u improved Med-bonds droprate

That's exactly what i need now to Rank up my standing and there are all the same bonds in Tick - Training and Shelter (ALL 8 OF THEM!!!!!) hope the one that changes in 17 mins has meds

1 minute ago, Zeaban said:

Why are the med bonds listed as common? They are by far the rarest drop from the bounties. since it has been released, I've gotten 1 2-bond drop and nothing else. I am not the only victim of this, any word on it?

On a side note: THANK YOU FOR FIXING THE OPEN WORLD SPECTER SPAWNING, MY GOD THIS IS GLORIOUS

I don't know about the Medical bonds in particular, but I have been getting plenty of bond drops from the bounties. I think it might just be your luck, is all.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.

Having just finished the dojo research for kreska (I suspect the others will be similar), I'd say that Fieldron isn't the only thing that needs a decrease in requirement.... it's an MR6 weapon, not some end game meta weapon.

Thanks for the fixes, but I have one that I'd like checked into. Inaros is currently (and I don't know if this is only in the orb vallis) having issues with his passive. When I run solo and die, I just die and don't go into my passive's sarcophigus. I only have died in the orb vallis though, so it might only be an issue there. Only died solo, so i have no idea if it's only a solo issue either. But thanks for all the fixes!

Weapon Buff list :3 / ⚔⚖

- Battacor = plasma speed increase without delay.

- Ocucor = damage, Crit chance and Crit Damage is too weak even on lower lvl at times.

- Dakra Prime = rework in damage or Crit chance increase and as Crit Damage as well.

- Fang Prime = status chance or Crit chance.

- Nagantaka = feels a bit slow when shoot a single shot in long range (even aim correctly is low).

- Latron Prime = Armor Piercing Round (as you call it punch through and pls be did only weapon who has it)

#WeAllLiftTogetherFortuna

#WeaponBuffDELotus

12 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

Archived