Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

• Vendor-bought K-Drives and Moas don't give Mastery Affinity
  • Change Bloodshed Sigil from damage received to damage dealt (melee) or a general on/off switch, please
  • Add Bloodshed Sigil animation to attachments too, else it looks kinda odd
  • Correct UI: currently group Icons overlay map, videos overlay objective progress
  • Add a permanent marker for Fortuna

hace 2 horas, Twilight_Researcher dijo:

Couple issues that still need to be addressed as well, please. 

-Dark Split Sword will not accept any other holster animation other than default.
-Dark Split Sword will not accept Dual Sword stances. It forcibly removes them. 
-Helios/Helios Prime will only scan enemies about 20% of the time on Orb Vallis. 

I have the same problem with de Dark Split Sword, fix it please i want play with it and can't use Dual Sword stance...

Still no way to make the Bloodshed Sigil appear out of captura. Garuda doesn't even need the sigil, her passive makes the blood appear. Please add an option to make it appear, or maybe make it appear the more damage you take. Sucks that I spent 960 platinum for it.

3 hours ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

@[DE]Megan, the AW changes y'all implemented for the orb vallis/plains make the archwings HORRIBLE to control. Can you guys please revert that "fix"?

Would also like to pipe up and say that I was really in a nice groove with my previous control scheme, and I don't know if I'll be able to get the same fluidity with the newest changes.

Not a fan of the archwing changes at all. Removing rotation (pitch/yaw?) specifically. Was the only good thing about archwing since the perfect original movement was messed of with the "6 degrees of freedom" update that wasn't true 6 degrees and was so bad it got reverted but for some reason the horrid inertia stayed.

Original movement with the rotation would be perfect.

To those complaining about the "nerf" removing challenge from the game, please consider that you have the option of not bringing your best weapons/frames on every mission. Need more challenge? Remove some mods. The ability to set your own challenge level is one of the beauties of Warframe. Player retention is a big deal and important for the life of the game. As well, it has a direct effect on the size and quantity of future updates. DE put in a lot of hard work and long hours to bring us this latest update and they deserve a return on their investment. If they choose to lower the difficulty levels in order to cater to as many players as possible, we should support them in their decision.

Lift Together

Archived