Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, FormatDriveC said:

Well devs there are still some problems...

-MECHA EMPOWERED AURA: not work properly on garuda, you mark people with your 4th skill and it do not amplify any damage at all, besides the fact its not very clear how the mod actualy works... any mark will do? any persistent skill will trigger it? like saryn spores or nova 4th ability or maybe nyx confusion... as i said the mod description and his effect still confusing

It sounds pretty obvious to me it only works on the kubrow mark.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

Changes:

• Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.
  • A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted - we will update you in this thread when the script has completed.
  • Added strokes to Mining laser HUD components based on Forum request for improved visibility.
  • Tweaked some plants in the Orb Vallis to improve quality.
  • The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.
  • Recaster Bait is now correctly labeled as Longwinder Bait.
  • Narrow-Spectrum Bait was incorrectly described as attracting Tinks and Brickies (they are common fish and only require Broad-Spectrum Bait; Narrow-Spectrum Bait attracts Recasters and Eye-Eyes).

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to Chat linking.
  • Fixed the Fetch mod causing other Companion Mods to not function (specific to Kavats and Kubrows).
  • Fixed inability to spawn any vehicle while somebody is standing in the Fortuna elevator.
  • Fixed being able to accept Bounties while replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed loadout summary showing gear unranked if examined while in Operator mode.
  • Fixed the War Within Operator ability prompts when switching between keyboard/mouse and controller inputs
  • Fixed public matchmaking bounty UI remaining on screen when entering the Orb Vallis
  • Fixed incorrect pond coolant material in Orb Vallis which resulted in inability to fish in that coolant.
  • Fixed Profile stats summary page being cut off on the bottom.
  • Fixed Daily Tribute tooltips for certain items (e.g. Oxium, Cryotic) displaying incorrect counts.
  • Fixed overlapping UI when attempting to Dissolve a Riven Mod.
  • Integrated localized translations and layout fixes.

There one little glitch where when you play as Revnant, while activating your 4rth, then dying results in the ability tone to continueously play when you revive. only leaving Fortuna does it switch off.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Fetch mod causing other Companion Mods to not function (specific to Kavats and Kubrows).

Thanks or the fixes, especially that ^ one.

Hoping my scaning issues were related to the distance, more testing later.

8 hours ago, --Q--Kazz said:

That fetch fix is really appreciated. Was having a hard time picking between easy pickup or cat buffs. Could you also look into Venari and fetch? Seems like it doesn't work on it, at least for clients

They said in the dev stream when Fetch was first announced that it's not a bug, it was intended not to work on Venari.

I have a huge issue, and I can't seem to get any help for it from anyone. Whenever I updated the game, my fps dropped from 50 to 2. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried verifying the cache,I've lowered the graphics completely down,and still nothing. It won't budge from 2 fps. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

Combining Elemental Mods on Beast Companions doesn't work as expected. For Example installing VenomTeeth-FrostJaw-ShockCollar-FlameGland (in this order) should provide Viral and Radiation Damage, but it provides Blast and Corrosive (what the Frost-Flame-Venom-Shock ordering should do)

More examples + images ^there^

8 hours ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

@[DE]Megan, the AW changes y'all implemented for the orb vallis/plains make the archwings HORRIBLE to control. Can you guys please revert that "fix"?

I agree. as soon as i felt the change i got pissed. This change makes the archwing less fluid there for less fun.

1 minute ago, GhastPro said:

It just breaks during gameplay. It works at mission start, sure, but then Moa activates it less and less frequently and at some point Medi-Ray stops working at all. 

fair enought i guess i don't rely on on it much so i wouldn't notice it stopping working over time

Archived