Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

When will come the corpus car?

In one of the first dev-streams about fortuna you guys said there will be a car that you can hjiak. I already saw the car by corpus buildings but, i did not have a option yet too hijak it. Just like the drones of the grineer in plains of eidolon where you can sit in and then fly away.

Hope you guys still planning to make that.

PS. Fortuna is awsome!!!

2 hours ago, GrumpyWolfie said:

Anyone else having issues when playing with controller? When I'm trying to do Conservation, I can't access the menu to swap to using a call rather than the tranq gun. If I use the controller like I would normally for fishing etc then it activates one of my Warframe abilities.
Normally I'd hold down Right bumper, hold x or b to bring up the additional menu and select what I wanted to use but it's not happening. Just activates my warframe ability instead.

This! I am having this exact same issue. I have to have all the lures on my gear wheel to use them at the moment.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

Changes:

• Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.
  • A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted - we will update you in this thread when the script has completed.
  • Added strokes to Mining laser HUD components based on Forum request for improved visibility.
  • Tweaked some plants in the Orb Vallis to improve quality.
  • The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.
  • Recaster Bait is now correctly labeled as Longwinder Bait.
  • Narrow-Spectrum Bait was incorrectly described as attracting Tinks and Brickies (they are common fish and only require Broad-Spectrum Bait; Narrow-Spectrum Bait attracts Recasters and Eye-Eyes).

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to Chat linking.
  • Fixed the Fetch mod causing other Companion Mods to not function (specific to Kavats and Kubrows).
  • Fixed inability to spawn any vehicle while somebody is standing in the Fortuna elevator.
  • Fixed being able to accept Bounties while replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed loadout summary showing gear unranked if examined while in Operator mode.
  • Fixed the War Within Operator ability prompts when switching between keyboard/mouse and controller inputs
  • Fixed public matchmaking bounty UI remaining on screen when entering the Orb Vallis
  • Fixed incorrect pond coolant material in Orb Vallis which resulted in inability to fish in that coolant.
  • Fixed Profile stats summary page being cut off on the bottom.
  • Fixed Daily Tribute tooltips for certain items (e.g. Oxium, Cryotic) displaying incorrect counts.
  • Fixed overlapping UI when attempting to Dissolve a Riven Mod.
  • Integrated localized translations and layout fixes.

XD thank you for the fixes but can you guys please fix the kubrow status link mod.. it isn't transferring the status to the pet..

Il y a 6 heures, morningstar999 a dit :

over a month dude....

that's clearly a month where fortuna was n1 priority on their list and they were pushing it very hard. now that's it's out just give them time. I think DE stressed enough this past month to not have the time to concentrate on "non gamebreaking" bugs.

It's obviously annoying, But, you can live with it. and I dont know for you but if instead of fixing fortuna they were fixing kubrow hairstyle i'll be pretty mad.

no reason to be angry about it right now. if this doesnt get fixed in the next month i can understand why you'll be mad at this point.

3 hours ago, White_Matter said:

You probably suck at grinding.

and the arbiters suddenly hate me even though I was repping suda at the time? I think not.

Last time I checked you can't lose vent kids standing in-mission. And I find it interesting that it was the exact amount needed to zero my standing at the current rank. I'm pretty sure it's a bug somewhere. Perhaps other people should warch out for this behavior

17 hours ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

@[DE]Megan, the AW changes y'all implemented for the orb vallis/plains make the archwings HORRIBLE to control. Can you guys please revert that "fix"?

What really changes is that the archwing experimental flight option is disabled permanently in both POE , Fortuna and all other archwing missions even if you see it checked on !

Compare old archwing system and Experimental Flight

2 hours ago, SordidDreams said:

Thank you, DE, for finally making the Plains/Vallis archwing controls consistent with the space archwing controls. Archwings are much easier to control now and therefore much more usable. Thumbs up!

Good for you, because the vast majority of us HATED it.

Archwing was perfect and didn´t need any changes whatsoever. We can´t roll anymore, how boring that is?

Oh and boost is gone. Lame.

We didn´t want the archwing to be "easy" we want it to be EPIC. Now it´s just... meh.

But I still think it´s a bug, especially since there was no mention of it in the patch notes.

DE wouldn´t screw us over THAT bad. And over something that was perfectly functional to begin with.

1 hour ago, CaligulaYzark said:

that's clearly a month where fortuna was n1 priority on their list and they were pushing it very hard. now that's it's out just give them time. I think DE stressed enough this past month to not have the time to concentrate on "non gamebreaking" bugs.

It's obviously annoying, But, you can live with it. and I dont know for you but if instead of fixing fortuna they were fixing kubrow hairstyle i'll be pretty mad.

no reason to be angry about it right now. if this doesnt get fixed in the next month i can understand why you'll be mad at this point.

actually, it affects a lot of peoples gameplay, its a simple texture placement fix far as people can tell, that shouldn't take long at all to fix, and it was a problem before foruna. (I know some people who only play because of kubrow breeding for example XD) 

I run a community and discord of kubrow and kavat breeders and its a big problem for many people there. 

also my original point was just to make them aware. 

il y a 10 minutes, morningstar999 a dit :

actually, it affects a lot of peoples gameplay, its a simple texture placement fix far as people can tell, that shouldn't take long at all to fix, and it was a problem before foruna. (I know some people who only play because of kubrow breeding for example XD) 

I run a community and discord of kubrow and kavat breeders and its a big problem for many people there. 

also my original point was just to make them aware. 

never heard of that. Now i see the problem. Welp, i hope for you that this is going to be fixed soontm 🙏 🙏

Also mind inviting on your discord ? If i can join to discover a new style of play, it would be cool. i was thinking to myself that my kavat looked ugly af. maybe i can get in touch with people to sell me a nice looking one

18 hours ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

the AW changes y'all implemented for the orb vallis/plains make the archwings HORRIBLE to control. Can you guys please revert that "fix"?

omg this. Please revert it. I really like the archwing from before because ts sooo fluent. It feels so clunky now

29 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

We can´t roll anymore, how boring that is? 

Oh and boost is gone. Lame. 

We didn´t want the archwing to be "easy" we want it to be EPIC. Now it´s just... meh. 

But I still think it´s a bug, especially since there was no mention of it in the patch notes. 

On the plus side we can now maneuver around obstacles and stop ourselves quickly, so I'm more than happy to lose the ability to roll, which served no purpose whatsoever.

Boost works fine for me.

It was in the patch notes, in the previous hotfix. I just only noticed it now.

16 hours ago, TheRatMan1 said:

Agreed, it's annoying when I've got gems, fish, ETC. all ready to turn in for standing but unable to do so until the next day because of the standing cap. While I would understand keeping that the way it is I do think it would be good if there was at least some method to gain more Fortuna standing above the cap

So you want them to limit us to 5 fortuna bounties a day? and you have to get your daily standing through gathering or a sigil? Syndicate missions giving extra standing is fine because you only get 3 syndicate missions a day per syndicate.

If there was another way to get fortuna standing above the daily cap, it'd would have to be something that's limited and based on the daily reset. another standing cap essentially. Allowing you to turn in gems and fish and debt for standing would allow people to burn through the content faster than intended, and heavily incentivize NOT doing bounties because fishing and gem mining are more reliable methods of getting standing.

2 minutes ago, TheFatDrake said:

So you want them to limit us to 5 fortuna bounties a day? and you have to get your daily standing through gathering or a sigil? Syndicate missions giving extra standing is fine because you only get 3 syndicate missions a day per syndicate.

If there was another way to get fortuna standing above the daily cap, it'd would have to be something that's limited and based on the daily reset. another standing cap essentially. Allowing you to turn in gems and fish and debt for standing would allow people to burn through the content faster than intended, and heavily incentivize NOT doing bounties because fishing and gem mining are more reliable methods of getting standing.

Nope. Until they are maxed out on Solaris United ranks, people will always do bounties, if only to get those pesky bonds to rank up.

And when DO max it out, they will STILL want bonds to get the decorations.

17 minutes ago, Fenrys_Delta said:

Nope. Until they are maxed out on Solaris United ranks, people will always do bounties, if only to get those pesky bonds to rank up.

And when DO max it out, they will STILL want bonds to get the decorations.

True, but if there was a way to get additional standing above they cap, then certain things would most likely be limited. If bounties gave Standing ABOVE the cap, then the bounties would have to be limited to 5 (1 bounty of each difficulty) a day with the bulk of our standing coming from gems/fish/conservation/Ticker.

I think the standing cap and how bounties work is just fine. So it takes us a while to churn through the content, that's the point.

Hello;

Just wanted to adress that there is a bug regarding K-drives.

The... reactor and the jet are too "in" the board, kind of driven into it, not as it should be. While in arsenal the K-drive looks fine. But when you use it in Orb Vallis it looks bugged as description says. I'm looking forward to look into this issue.

Sorry if i posted  that in an inappropriate thread, but couldn't find one stricto related to the bugs.

18 hours ago, JadeKaiser said:

I don't know about the Medical bonds in particular, but I have been getting plenty of bond drops from the bounties. I think it might just be your luck, is all.

I get plenty of every type of bond EXCEPT med bonds, which hate me. And they seem to hate many others

Archived