Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

some of my friends have been trying to get into my personal quarters, that's where I put my floof collection, and they enjoy sitting beside my pet's bed while we just sit and talk. But now for some reason, they are unable to go into my personal quarters (both ones who have their own unlocked and those who haven't unlocked it yet.) because the door won't open for them on their side. not sure if this is a bug or a new feature that I missed in the patch notes. 

The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.

I really do not understand why you feel it necessary to restrict yet another of the above-ground fish to a 4-minute window. That now makes 60% of the above-ground fish that are only available in that brief period.

Could you please look into the glitch were you can't use the Tranq Rifle sometimes? on Saturday it happened to me like twice but today it has already happen like 10 times in a short period. Eventually by playing around equipping and unequiping it I can fix it but still no idea what it is. I'm using Loki w/Hushed Invisibility and using hotkey if that is relevant at all. BTW thanks for the fieldron thing <3

12 minutes ago, FreeWilliam said:

It's becoming a ritual

1) See patch

2) Check to see if Tek Gravity works (Hope it doesn't stagger like Exodia Hunt or DE FINALLY decided to move the finisher button to the use key so we're not accidentally doing one finisher when we want to hit twelve things five times each)

3) Become slightly sad, but maintain hope.

It's becoming a ritual

1) crl+f to search if "tek gravity" is mentioned in the patch note (I dont care if it opens finishers, either would be good for my wukong)

2) being sad and keep my hope for the next patch

Can we please get the launcher crash fix? Crashes at 60% EVERY TIME. Can not log in for 5 five days now, most i ever missed, and i do play this game A LOT. I keep posting this everywhere, no one even acknowledges the problem exist, no one responds on forum bug pages. Are we supposed to give up and leave? If that is the case, you are losing a very loyal and dedicated players (at least in my case, i snubbed every fecking game in the last year in favor of yours)

These fixes are great, but don't forget to keep looking at some of the bugs that existed before the update. Things like Nezha's 4 preventing Ivara's Concentrated Arrow augment from exploding on headshots, or losing all your loot for a mission because the host decided to bail and it failed to migrate properly.

2 minutes ago, Santana722 said:

Revert Riven disposition changes

This though, this is just being salty over the updating of a system that was designed from the beginning to need updates. Riven disposition is supposed to be based a lot on how much the playerbase as a whole uses the weapon in question. If people have been using a weapon a lot more now than they used to, like the Lanka for instance, it only makes sense that the riven disposition would be lowered sooner or later.

Archived