Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Omega said:

Thanks for the hotfix.

Have you guys considered changing bounties to be able to award syndicate standing similarly to how doing syndicate missions can grant extra standing above the daily cap?  There's a lot of Fortuna content that's locked behind syndicates like kitgun parts, gilding, and even the materials required for Garuda are locked.  Low MR players have more difficulty raising their Solaris standing with the cap in place

Agreed, it's annoying when I've got gems, fish, ETC. all ready to turn in for standing but unable to do so until the next day because of the standing cap. While I would understand keeping that the way it is I do think it would be good if there was at least some method to gain more Fortuna standing above the cap

Thank you for the update! @[DE]Megan can someone please look in to the Twitch Drops not working.

I've tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue on my end. I created an alt twitch and warframe account.

1. Linked Primary twitch account to ALT Warframe account, and it works fine, says Drops are enabled.Please Continue watching.

2. Linked Primary Warframe account to ALT twitch account. Both pages show as linked, but stream channel says  Enable in-game Drops with (insert link to instructions on linking account)

3. Linked both ALT accounts and gave them to my son, and he's gotten 13 drops so far as the link works just fine. 

4. Reconnected Primary Warframe account to Primary Twitch account . Both pages show as linked, but stream channel says  Enable in-game Drops with (insert link to instructions on linking account) So the problem lies within my Primary Warframe account.

DE please take a look at the accounts effected by this, we'd be grateful if you'd dig just a little deeper in to this than continuing to have us relink a dozen times until the event is over then tell us there isn't anything you can do for us because the event is over. Please and thank you!

To answer general questions before they are asked:

No I don't have multiple streams going at once. No I don't have the stream muted. I have the "share my activity" box checked and have tried relinking the accounts at least a dozen times, but nothing seems to work with my Primary Warframe account actually linking with my Primary or Alt Twitch account.

1 hour ago, ExcaliburPrime said:

@[DE]Megan, the AW changes y'all implemented for the orb vallis/plains make the archwings HORRIBLE to control. Can you guys please revert that "fix"?

Yes please, I can't stand not being able to bank or roll anymore, the loss of control is huge and it feels incredibly awkward.

At least make it a toggle. Please!

It's leeching a lot of the fun out of Fortuna for me right now. And I've been loving it all up to this point!

Thanks for the fixes. 

Affinity boosters are still not working consistently and its been almost 2 weeks. That's 100 of my 200 plat wasted (without taking into account the erratic resource booster).  It feels as if the boosters are now RNG.  While i really do appreciate how hard you guys are working and the amount of work there is to do, this issue costs me real world money while all the items in the last 2 hotfixes are a minor inconvenience.

Please adjust the requirements for building Garuda...it's ridiculous to have to get to rank 4 to get the required gem blueprints, which will take a minimum of 11 total to build Garuda, which is insane. This is now the MOST grindy frame in the game by a long shot. Even if you brought the requirements down to rank 3 it would at least be bearable. Would be nice if the daily standing cap got raised though, but that isn't the only issue with the grind. Also, standing for k-drive races is busted. I haven't gotten any standing from completing races, even though it says I do, and I have not hit the daily cap. Leveling with the vent-kids is SO SLOW!

Thank you for the update, it is really fun, it just needs some tweaks. I've never felt a push to buy a warframe to be so strong as it is with Garuda. The requirements are just too crazy. I have everything I need to build her except the blueprint to build the tier 4 gem, which I won't be able to get for another 3 days SOLELY because of the daily standing cap, which is ridiculous. I saw an alert for Garuda's alt helmet blueprint show up today, so I did it, and I can build it before I even have Garuda...how stupid is that?

I don't have Twitter so I'm going to try to notify you guys here I guess. Almost all of the new enemies in orb vallis with projectile attacks are able to shoot from the outside of (I think that's how you spell limbo and limbo primes ult) cataclysm range into the cataclysm bubble damaging objectives such as the trapped coildrive during bounties in the rift from the outside of the rift. I imagine this isn't intended seeing how nearly nothing including warframes and operators outside of the rift can damage things in the rift outside of orb vallis.

1 hour ago, Nuvaftw said:

12 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

Don't expect that to get fixed till melee 3.0, the issues basically stem from melee 3.0 code leaking into the game early.

4 minutes ago, iuki. said:

Can you please make the med bonds not so rare: I need 13 to go to the next rank and they refuse to drop. They must be set to rare b/c the rares in the loot pool are way way way more common than med bonds. 26+ runs now and I have...2 total bonds. At this point, I am running out of things to buy so rep just keeps getting wasted since those things refuse to drop. 😞

I'd go check ticker, I bought 2, amongst others, from him tonight that had med bonds in them.

Archived