Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

[DE]Megan

Great fixes! I'm loving Conservation now with the Ivara changes.

My one huge issue with Fortuna/Orb Vallis still is with the "advanced map". Specifically, it won't show the top and bottom ~8ths of the map. The only way to view them is to zoom in, which then lets me use WASD to pan up to the top. Then when I let the keys go it slowly pans back to the middle. And my cursor will shoot to the side when I'm not touching it. It's all quite weird, and has been happening since Fortuna launched. Am I going insane, or does anyone else have this issue?

@[DE]Megan

I’ve been getting random mods from the fortuna bounties instead of the new set mods. No one else on the forums is bringing this up, so it’s probably not happening to everyone. I’ve gotten 3 index mods and pain threshold as the last tier rare drops from the bounties after doing them 4 times in a row. I’m hoping this gets out there. Thanks for all the fixes and the fortuna update, it’s a lotta fun. Can’t wait to get some of those set mods once this gets fixed.

hace 4 horas, --Q--Kazz dijo:

That fetch fix is really appreciated. Was having a hard time picking between easy pickup or cat buffs. Could you also look into Venari and fetch? Seems like it doesn't work on it, at least for clients

Just i came to say that same of Venari. Fix please.

Orbiter doors won't open for other player whom you have invited to your orbiter. Of course, me and my region buddies have found a way to get in the room. You simply jump slide to clip through or perform a drop kick on the top section of the door. Even tho it won't open for them. Along with the Bugged Door there are missing textures in the Operator room. The Somatic Link Chair texture is also missing from the screens of other players except for the host.

unknown.png?width=1122&height=632

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.5

Changes:

• Reduced the Fieldron crafting requirements for the Kreska, Ocucor, and Battacor from 20 to 10.
  • A script is in the works and will be run tomorrow to refund Fieldron to those who have already crafted - we will update you in this thread when the script has completed.
  • Added strokes to Mining laser HUD components based on Forum request for improved visibility.
  • Tweaked some plants in the Orb Vallis to improve quality.
  • The Eye-Eye now shows up during warm temperature only instead of cool temperature in Orb Vallis.
  • Recaster Bait is now correctly labeled as Longwinder Bait.
  • Narrow-Spectrum Bait was incorrectly described as attracting Tinks and Brickies (they are common fish and only require Broad-Spectrum Bait; Narrow-Spectrum Bait attracts Recasters and Eye-Eyes).

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash related to Chat linking.
  • Fixed the Fetch mod causing other Companion Mods to not function (specific to Kavats and Kubrows).
  • Fixed inability to spawn any vehicle while somebody is standing in the Fortuna elevator.
  • Fixed being able to accept Bounties while replaying the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed loadout summary showing gear unranked if examined while in Operator mode.
  • Fixed the War Within Operator ability prompts when switching between keyboard/mouse and controller inputs
  • Fixed public matchmaking bounty UI remaining on screen when entering the Orb Vallis
  • Fixed incorrect pond coolant material in Orb Vallis which resulted in inability to fish in that coolant.
  • Fixed Profile stats summary page being cut off on the bottom.
  • Fixed Daily Tribute tooltips for certain items (e.g. Oxium, Cryotic) displaying incorrect counts.
  • Fixed overlapping UI when attempting to Dissolve a Riven Mod.
  • Integrated localized translations and layout fixes.

Thanks for the hotfix Megan!!

bugs iv come across: when starting a race, or doing a grind on the k-board, it sometimes gets stuck in a first person view.

sometimes when doing a creature hunt, either the creature will not spawn and biz will say you scared it off, sometimes it wont give you a call back so you cant tell which direction it is coming from, and sometimes it is a combination of both. Also, i know this may be intentional but i think the foot prints need to be more visible, i know younger players might not have a problem with it, but my vision is already terrible, i cant see the foot prints 80% of the time. Even just a couple of shades darker would be acceptable.

Melee hit boxes need to be fixed, its hard hitting a lot of enemies and hitting recources like the mitocondra-whatever pods and sacks.

And i just came across this today, but in certain areas even with maximum wanted level, enemis will spawn like its only 1 wanted level.

A weird sound bug happened to me day of launch and again today. Day of launch bug, one of the npc's got stuck in diologue loop and it would not stop. And today, the falling sound got stuck in a loop and would not stop, both happened when coming back into fortuna while on the elevator.

Sometimes when doing the excavator stage on the hardest bounty, the excavators will not display their health or progress, instead it will only display the yellow bounty stage icon and text, bounty stage can still be completed in this condition but with no visual cue letting you know progress is being made, it feels like nothing is happening.

you guys are doing awesome, and ill admit sometimes im overwhelmed with bugs especially on day 1 for new content but i have faith you guys will listen to your community and do your best to get these fixes out. I feel like fortuna could have been worked on for at least an extra week or 2 just for bug fixes but i understand, you guys need your money. lol.

Not sure if this has been reported yet or not. After the new hotfix to allow Warframe abilities to put Orb Vallis critters to sleep for hunting, there is a host-client issue. If a sleep ability is used to knock out the animal, then upon capture (pressing "call to capture"), the client just gets a black screen if they are close enough to get credit/transmissions. The transmissions continue coming through, and the client does get the bounty reward, but has to exit the game to escape from the black screen of death. If a tranq rifle is used to knock out the animal, the client gets a blip of a black screen as it transitions from regular camera to the capture screen, but it functions as expected.

Well devs there are still some problems...

-MECHA EMPOWERED AURA: not work properly on garuda, you mark people with your 4th skill and it do not amplify any damage at all, besides the fact its not very clear how the mod actualy works... any mark will do? any persistent skill will trigger it? like saryn spores or nova 4th ability or maybe nyx confusion... as i said the mod description and his effect still confusing

-TEK GRAVITY: not working at all, you may slam with any existent instance or any melee weapon ( including exalted ones ) and it wont trigger the mod ability... shame on you devs shame on you XD .

About Garuda:

Well, her gameplay is still too much clunky, you require to charge 4th skill then charge 1st skill, too much time charging even using natural talent, to be honest that shield on 1st skill is awfull, why not just a glow covering her whole body then after she acumulate a certain amount of damage it just automaticly or maybe triggered by the player explode into a sphere area around garuda would make much more sense ( variating according the % power mods you place on the frame)... 4th skill is basicly the same case of ember, you cast, it makes everyone bleed but kills nothing above lvl 30... and when it does takes a lot of time to do it. The point is, at least me , i was expecting a damage frame not a support one, and at garuda current state she is a marvelous support frame, wich heals the party better then trinity and amplify damge by aplying the 4th ability, hated it sorry. if there is still room for changing her skills please do, its really unconfortable to charge her skills all the time... make her a frame with more instant damage, and please remove that volt shield from her face, that shield really looks awful, just display diferently that she is acumulating damage please.

About Orb Vallis and Fortuna:

That took out my words... i enjoyed every single aspect of the new maps, every mission, the improvements on minning, fishing, flying, o my god flying board ^-^, the floof hunt, the only thing that made me sad is the huge lag that follows all this fantastic content... plus i have to let streams opend in order to grab the ambulas noggle wich never comes, it is always ALWAYS credits and gran finally.... JUST GIVE ME MY AMBULAS PLEASE! BEGGING ON MY KNEES!

Probably that garuda 4th skill change before release, that skill would make more sense to the frame, after all it was designed thinking on the usage of that skill, but this released version requires changes, seriously. Not saying its impossible to deal lots of damage with her, it is, just take so much time to do it that you get bored  and switch into something else. That charging mechanic would suit very well the 1st skill from valkyr, to pull all the enemies visible on the screen toward her ( including allies ) would be hell of fun.

As always my dear devs, thank you very much for all your huge efforts to provide us this great content, we all see your efforts and hearts on it.

Wish you all best, GG WP.

5 hours ago, AIAS-5 said:

- In certain cases (which I can't reproduce), Archwings and K-Drives can't be deployed anymore in Orb Vallis until re-entering (this happens to me as Titania, so it might be related to Razorwing)

@AIAS-5 Tell your Squad mates... to GTFO away from the Door! That's the bug. If anyone in the party is standing in the elevator door or close enough to it, the entire Squad can't deploy Archwing or K-Drive when they try to unless they're already in it. Same goes if Pets are close to the door.

Did you guys nerf the archwing? Boost seems to have been nerfed and now the arching feels so sluggish.

We also can´t roll anymore? Really?

I find that lateral movement unnecessary, but hey, it´s good to have options. But at least give us the option to roll.

All in all, those changes were uncalled for and make the archwing WAY less fun to use.

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the quick fishing fix and companion precepts being affected by Fetch. I can't wait to have more uses for Toroid and see more ranks with Vox Solaris. The foundation is set and the wait for the endgame continues!

Why should there be an end game? I say let it go and let warframe continue as it always does seriously.

Archived