Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Hierarchy Help

(XBOX)ArtyTheFox

Question

I am the founder of the clan, created the dojo, the alliance, everything. I made it so the next rank right below me can promote players, in case I'm not around to do so. In my absence over the last month and going behind my back, a previously trusted member apparently was allowed to create a new hierarchy tier above my own, and promoted himself to it. He now has all the same privileges as I do, and therefore I cannot demote him or expel him. Any ideas on what to do?

4 answers to this question

hace 1 minuto, (XB1)ArtyTheFox dijo:

I am the founder of the clan, created the dojo, the alliance, everything. I made it so the next rank right below me can promote players, in case I'm not around to do so. In my absence over the last month and going behind my back, a previously trusted member apparently was allowed to create a new hierarchy tier above my own, and promoted himself to it. He now has all the same privileges as I do, and therefore I cannot demote him or expel him. Any ideas on what to do?

When you leave the clan alone for long time (more than a month i believe) mebers of your clan can ask for the "founder" tittle ... Its your fault for being inactive .

Sounds like he got auto-assigned Founding Warlord from a recent update.  Definitely file a ticket for it -- if he's inactive, you'll easily get it back.  If he's active, you still might be able to get it back since a lot of clan-related things are logged, and if you were doing everything yourself there should be a ton of evidence that you were the one actually running stuff.