The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

Can we please get an increased drop rate on Medical Debt Bonds?

Siramis

I get the idea of bounty rewards and I get that you can purchaseĀ the debt bonds but the guy rarely sales them and they're on 20-hour rotations so I feel like if I end up doing 30+ tier 3 bounties and getting 0 Medical Debt Bonds there is something wrong with that drop rate as it seems andĀ that's insane honestly. People ask others to stop complaining about the time-gating issue and the standing cap and that's completely understandableĀ since some players are freaks and like to blow through new content in 5 minutesĀ and to be fair I am one of those peopleĀ but this drop rate is just ridiculous for the amount of time and effort you put into it just to get the gold mods and everything else EXCEPT for the Medical Debt Bonds.

13 minutes ago, Jfalz said:

Very surprised that this wasn't addressed in two hotfixes todayĀ šŸ™ƒ

Given that one of them supposedly balanced Tickers debtors, it should have. But, no, today they have no medical's at all. I need eight more of those bad boys to hit rank 3 and that's... gonna take a while...

59 minutes ago, Jfalz said:

Very surprised that this wasn't addressed in two hotfixes todayĀ šŸ™ƒ

They are a couple days behind since they didn't work on it over the weekend, hopefully the catch up and and start tuning some of the more odd things that were released with fortuna šŸ˜›

30 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

Different servers?Ā  I bought medical bonds earlier today, and there's another debt contract with medical bonds but I lack the robo-fish parts to buy it.

Must be, as I didn't have med bonds avaible before or after standing reset today šŸ˜£

58 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Given that one of them supposedly balanced Tickers debtors, it should have. But, no, today they have no medical's at all. I need eight more of those bad boys to hit rank 3 and that's... gonna take a while...

He had one when I logged in and there's another one now.