Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Highlighted Mod's With Points Spent

WarHeroman

I love the fact that now when you look at all your mods as a whole it now shows highlights the Mods that you have spent points on with colour effects that's cool, but in doing that I also noticed that when u normally go into your weapon by clicking the wrench then going to mods it now mixes up the mods you have on your weapons with highlighted colour as well , not too look a gift horse in the mouth but previously at a glance if you have hundreds of mods you could easily identify which mods were on your weapon because they stood out as the only ones with colour therefore you knew at a quick glance which mods you had on them and then could click on them quickly and then loaded them up to add points.

Now I can't identify which ones are on my weapons because there are hundreds with highlighted colours.

I stress the point quickly and at a glance because after a mission run when I team you sometimes only have 60 seconds if which to identify the mod you want to beef up because game starts and with new players I a hurry you cant always say hold it a minute I need to find my loaded weapon mods.

SOLUTION: Not sure how you are going to keep the 2 separate as the system before work any other way we can work around this time consuming and I know I will find stressful one minute frantically wading through my hundreds of mods other than going in alphabetical order to chase the loaded ones down especially if you have more than one type of mod with points on them.

Cheers

Furthermore when u are looking for the mods currently on your weapon in the main list it takes you to if you have more than 1 Mod with same amounts of points in the list of mods you have Say e.g. I have 10 Pressures Point mods and have one installed on my melee weapon when I click on the wrench and it takes me to the page with all my mods I see 2 Pressure point mods highlighted in colour and they are both 8 I cant tell which one is installed on my current weapons ego I don't now which one to add points to hit and miss trail and error wasting points and finding out you did it to the wrong one how do I get a round this lovely Dilemma ?????

Still would love a answer as to how to I tell the difference between a mod that is on a weapon or frame and a mod that isn't.

I explain a bit more I am in the frame viewing screen I see all the mods on my fame and below and all the spare mods that are not when I press mods and it takes me to the next screen and it show all the mods on on the frame and ones that are not now I have focus on my frame it has 10 points on it I also have two spare focus mods and they both have 10 points now the focus mod on my frame I want to go to 11 points my ? is how do tell which one to spend the points on which one is the one on my frame when all 3 are coloured highlight and all 3 have 10 points HOW ????

Edited by WarHeroman