Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone having issues with medical debts?

Riger82

Question

From a forum post I made the other day several players have been messing around trying to find the 'best' way to gather them, since Ticker isn't reliable.

What we found at the end was this: You have to do the first mission in tier 3, then reset and repeat. There is a 20% chance for the first mission, and 15% for the second mission, to get the medical debts. So to farm the ones you need, just do the first part over and over. I was able to get the 6 I needed in only 6 bounties. And 4 more in 5 more bounties.

Just felt that telling other people would be helpful until they do something about either the requirement or the drop rate.

9 answers to this question

Just now, kambinks said:

Not sure how tickers not reliable. Got like 10 from him this morning (2 different x5 medic bonds i bought) and farming more credits to get another 5. Add along the ones that ive farmed I got to rank 3 just now and have all the required bonds for rank 4. Just not enough standings right now.

Ticker isn't reliable because his wares are completely random and some have 3 hour timers on them that players have no way of catching if they're asleep or working.

Reliable literally means 'can be relied on'. Random is not reliable.

I use the first mission grinding method as well since there is no other semi reliable way. It is so frustrating, really.

I have 20 familial debt bonds and only 10 med bonds, if ya know what I am saying.

That's why I made this post. The ones in the general section are starting to get repetative. And none of them have the 'answer' on the top of the first page, either. So this makes it easier for players having trouble. At least I think so. The longer the other posts get, the less likely anyone is going to read the 'correct' answer at the bottom of page two 😛

2 minutes ago, Zang3tzu90 said:

it seems doer needs 10 meds aswell.

10 med and 13 advances. The last one is training debt and I think no one cares because ticker sells them in droves.

Only need one more advances and I am set to get Doer by tomorrow

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Zang3tzu90 said:

it seems doer needs 10 meds aswell.

Yep. You need 13, then 10. You'll need them for the next rank, as well. I've noticed that each rank requires ALL the previous debts. I've already gotten 35 advances from Ticker, compared to the 10 total medical.

Edited by ssj782

2 minutes ago, ssj782 said:

Yep. You need 13, then 10. You'll need them for the next rank, as well. I've noticed that each rank requires ALL the previous debts. I've already gotten 35 advances from Ticker, compared to the 10 total medical.

yea medical is the more problematic.the rest are easier to get by bounty/debt buy

beside the repeat first stage i wander if its a wasted of time to try farming med debts by base capture and doing those 3 extra bountys aswell.