Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Recycling of various Items. Veteran Problems.

Sargathan

I am certain i am not alone in this position.

Focus Tree:
Focus Tree is filled, but nowhere to dump the excess Focus. At whichever rate to be able to turn that into Endo would help, no matter how miniscule. Incentivices and rewards farming when already done.

Rivens:
Unwanted Rivens that need to go. It should be possible to sell/recycle those to get Kuva back. Bonus points if the gained Kuva scales with number of rerolls of that Riven.

Arcanes:
A lot of pretty useless Arcanes piled up over the years, being able to dump them for ducats/endo/focus would find them quickly a market and give even the trashy ones a reason to exist.

Relics:
As a long time Vet i have more Relics than i could ever spend cracking, or even be bothered just giving away, i'd be busy for days trading. I need a way to dump them, preferably at Baro for a miniscule amount of ducats. Or Endo, like it matters.

Any and all of those i'd consider needed and overdue. Actual ratio and type may change depending on arguments.

Help spread the Word!

keep-america-beautiful.jpg

Reduce your Lisets Carbon Footprint!
#GoGreen #LisetPrius #Dontbethatgrineer

Together we lift!

Edit: because i can.

Edited by Sargathan

il y a 46 minutes, Sargathan a dit :

Really? noone?

I can't be the only one! Think ahead, one day it will be you too!

People don't care about recylcing even if DE recycle a lot.

And it's a problem of veterans, most people go to forum to complains and it's often not veterans

But i'm for this idea

I can only relate to too many relics part, as tbh I never did any raids nor spammed tridolons all that much, not even mention the new focus system that encourages you to buy affinity booster...

Well, If that helps you in any way,s hape or form, I'm willing to help you out on arcanes. lemme be your personal arcane trashcan :P

1 minute ago, kingvaldemir said:

agree with the relic one. But i believe the ducats that we receive would be low. Well, better than nothing

1,2,3,5 ducat per tier per relic sounds fine. I have over 2k relics, and I wouldn't even consider myself a vet

2 hours ago, Kebast said:

1,2,3,5 ducat per tier per relic sounds fine. I have over 2k relics, and I wouldn't even consider myself a vet

Something around that is what i'd hope for, up to 5 ducats seems viable enough.
Certainly less than a common piece would have given.
Any way of mass dumping those to give them purpose would be neat.
Helping making vaulted items with abundance of relics noone has time to sift through or drop more scarce in this way would easily make vaulted items more valuable eventually.
It would indirectly play in DEs favor to sell those packs then.

*cough*

Endo would be splendid all the same, should ducats not be an option.

Edited by Sargathan