General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Sleeping Pobbers

magerampage

Ive noticed while playing with Ivara that whenever I put the pobbers to sleep and tranq them they wont fall asleep and I cant catch them. Even tranqing them after they wake up wont work. Not sure if this works on virminks as well. I tested doing it normally so its not a client bug.

1 hour ago, magerampage said:

Ive noticed while playing with Ivara that whenever I put the pobbers to sleep and tranq them they wont fall asleep and I cant catch them. Even tranqing them after they wake up wont work. Not sure if this works on virminks as well. I tested doing it normally so its not a client bug.

Hello Tenno!

Please try catch again without the Ivara sleep power, use only you tranq rifle to try to catch the Poober. Sometimes this powers don't work in certain mobs or objects!

Anything else I can help you, friend? Let me know any questions you have regarding the game, and thanks for play Warframe!

Edited by Patricknex
Incorrect words

41 minutes ago, Patricknex said:

Hello Tenno!

Please try catch again without the Ivara sleep power, use only you tranq rifle to try to catch the Poober. Sometimes this powers don't work in certain mobs or objects!

Anything else I can help you, friend? Let me know any questions you have regarding the game, and thanks for play Warframe!

I did use it normally and it worked fine. I read the patch notes and it did say it was supposed to work.