Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OV bounty solo derp

OrokinMaiden

just a note for anyone at DE that might come across it, 

you had a final bounty stage in Orb Vallis, "capture resource containers"

found myself solo and this bounty stage happened to be inside a cave. very quickly realized i was expected to be below and above ground at once, capturing the resources. turns out this is impossible. 

7 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

true, but 7 minutes are still enough to Check the area

I think we are talking different bounty types - "capture resource containers" is the one where it drops "cases" onto the spots and you race against enemy to cap it. Which is why OP would find himself in need of being at same time on two different levels of the map.

(the one I can now see you arereferign to was "locate resource containers" a "slight" difference ;) )

Edited by Elenortirie

20 minutes ago, Elenortirie said:

I think we are talking different bounty types - "capture resource containers" is the one where it drops "cases" onto the spots and you race against enemy to cap it. Which is why OP would find himself in need of being at same time on two different levels of the map.

(the on I can now see you arereferign to was "locate resource containers" a "slight" difference 😉

yes thats correct. was i not clear?? lol

You can capture two resources at once. One with your frame, the other with your operator, just a little hint 🙂

Spoiler

Works extra well with a frame that has AOE and high damage reduction that keeps going when you aren't in it, like say.... Gara

Edited by Erytroxylin

9 hours ago, Elenortirie said:

(the one I can now see you arereferign to was "locate resource containers" a "slight" difference 😉 )

lol, my Bad ^^

9 hours ago, OrokinMaiden said:

yes thats correct. was i not clear?? lol

well I've got you right 😉 I guess it's more of the fact that this type is new, while finding containers is from PoE so it is likely that some will connect automatically "containers -> find 3 containers"