Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis / Fortuna 30 caves challenge bug

Redemption

So between me and another player suffering the same bug. him at 26/30 and myself at 28/30 caves and with us both having the same map info and having both explored the map cave systems several times going in and out of each entrance I have come to the conclusion the achievement / challenge is bugged. In the sense that I believe somehow if you join another players game the caves were somehow bugged for the joining players, perhaps during a bounty join which is mainly what I was doing. I am curious how many other players have experienced this as I have seem some other forum posts mention similar issues too. I have attached a copy of my map to this post.

https://imgur.com/a/UGgleCF

EDIT: added another picture into the link showing my challenge status, note that all 30 caves / all entrances have been explored and showing also.

Edited by RedemptionDenied
Added content

2 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Cant say I do. I'm on 30/30. But I play solo though I had issues with some of these (the really small ones) showing no map marker for a entrance.

Yes I am aware of those 2 but I already have visited those as you can see. It's definitely a squad play bug. I guess you were fortunate enough to get it before going to a squad.

I'm having the exact same problem i stuck at 28/30 with every cave explored even the ones that arent really caves i went now 3 times again through every cave + every entrance and STILL stuck at 28/30 =/ thats realy frustrating since i like to complete those achievements.

I have this issue as well.  I had gotten 9 caves on my own while playing alone, then got the rest as a member of a friend's squad.  For a few of them I was able to "rediscover" them: i.e. when I reloaded into my own instance some had vanished so i could just revisit them.  But now I am currently sitting at a tidy 20/30 with a complete map.  The completionist in me is crying.  

I too have visited all the caves - including the 2 Alcove caves that are hard to find - and my challenge is stubbornly on 27/30

I have even just done a solo run where i revisited all 30 caves in one visit to Vallis and I am still on 27/30. Its either a bug OR you have to do something specific to "explore" the caves as in the challenge description. I suspect its a bug