Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis / Fortuna 30 caves challenge bug

Redemption

On 2018-11-13 at 2:43 AM, RedemptionDenied said:

So between me and another player suffering the same bug. him at 26/30 and myself at 28/30 caves and with us both having the same map info and having both explored the map cave systems several times going in and out of each entrance I have come to the conclusion the achievement / challenge is bugged. In the sense that I believe somehow if you join another players game the caves were somehow bugged for the joining players, perhaps during a bounty join which is mainly what I was doing. I am curious how many other players have experienced this as I have seem some other forum posts mention similar issues too. I have attached a copy of my map to this post.

https://imgur.com/a/UGgleCF

EDIT: added another picture into the link showing my challenge status, note that all 30 caves / all entrances have been explored and showing also.

Have you posted this in the Fortuna section of the forum? If not it might be a good idea...

On 2018-11-17 at 3:23 PM, Gangleri said:

I believe that i had no message for this one...

181117042232879950.png

I am stuck at 29/30 also, This cave does not show an entrance for me, can only find one sortof entrance but its very small and doesnt go anywhere, cannot find anything about this cave online, unless theres another entrance I'm stuck.

On 2018-12-09 at 9:16 AM, Jam4Pam said:

I am stuck at 29/30 also, This cave does not show an entrance for me, can only find one sortof entrance but its very small and doesnt go anywhere, cannot find anything about this cave online, unless theres another entrance I'm stuck.

Same, I'm at 29/30 and no entrance is shown on the map.

EDIT: friend showed me the entrance to the cave, here's a screenshot.

https://imgur.com/a/Ru2wkBi

no, it doesn't go anywhere and there's nothing to be gained from going in there but that achievement.

Edited by Tjimnir

• 2 weeks later...
En 10/12/2018 a las 11:46, Weatherisgood dijo:

hello everyone.

revisiting caves when i host didnt help.

i got this achievement by revisiting caves while my friend was hosting the game.

upvote this post if it helped you.

This work for me!! Thanks!

Le 10/12/2018 à 11:46, Weatherisgood a dit :

hello everyone.

revisiting caves when i host didnt help.

i got this achievement by revisiting caves while my friend was hosting the game.

upvote this post if it helped you.

Another people tried this method?

Le 22/12/2018 à 15:59, ChaosSabre a dit :

If that's how you fix it I guess I'll never have that done then.

I have the 30 caves released on the map, but for the conquest there are only 27, I did what they suggested was to visit all the caves again, I did this 2x and even then it did not solve the problem and I did this by placing as solo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-02-23 at 1:56 AM, blackmoonTPN said:

I like to know also I spend all of last night exploring and map searching and I have all the nodes

I have fixed this by joining someone elses game they hosted and revisiting all the caves. Good luck hope this helps! 👍

• 4 years later...