Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can use loot detector or weapon in kdrive mode

Parcival1107

Seriously man. let us use loot detector or weapons  while in kdrive mode. we are vulnerable to attacks .do we really have to eject in order to attack? its such a waste of time. pls improve. my god. if feel like u just made fortuna like a food which is uncooked and raw and you served it to the customer. my god man. i think you devs are just relying on the forums for what to fix. you dont do self investigate to fix bugs. such lazy persons!!!!

I support the loot/mining detector idea. Weapons however would be a bad example to the (Vent)kids. So far I only use K-Drive to grind at the Pearl. For everything else it's not convenient enough. When mining, it doesn't show ore. When on bounty hunt, the distance to the next objective is often too far to care.

3 hours ago, Toran said:

I support the loot/mining detector idea. Weapons however would be a bad example to the (Vent)kids. So far I only use K-Drive to grind at the Pearl. For everything else it's not convenient enough. When mining, it doesn't show ore. When on bounty hunt, the distance to the next objective is often too far to care.

One thing that works is it still shows you the locations of animals to start tracking, if you equip the K-Drive while holding the tranq or lure.