Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I spoke too soon.

MattM01

14 minutes ago, Volinus7 said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Indeed but the taste of regret seems to be concentrated in Warframe lol. 

Nope.  I reckon the statistic is more like “99.9% of players are not complaining on the forums.”

Just cuz the noisy minority uses statements like “everyone” and “no one,” it doesn’t mean they actually speak for everyone.

53 minutes ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

Nope.  I reckon the statistic is more like “99.9% of players are not complaining on the forums.”

Just cuz the noisy minority uses statements like “everyone” and “no one,” it doesn’t mean they actually speak for everyone.

Of course they spoke for themselves. 

Isn't the subset in this particular kind of topics "people who regret spending time and/or money on Warframe"? Pretty obvious. 

They could leave Warframe permanently any moment if they don't have sunk cost fallacy or video game compulsion disorder lol. 

Observing people who "endure playing Warframe while making a lot of complaints" is kinda interesting. 

Edited by Volinus7

The only question I want to ask to people who are salty over rivens: what weapons went from being super good to absolutely useless because of that? Because it sounds like you had some weapon that you could go on level 100+ enemies and suddenly it's just impossible to use it anymore for that.

So my question is: what weapons became such garbage because of this nerf?

14 hours ago, Marakai said:

The only question I want to ask to people who are salty over rivens: what weapons went from being super good to absolutely useless because of that? Because it sounds like you had some weapon that you could go on level 100+ enemies and suddenly it's just impossible to use it anymore for that.

So my question is: what weapons became such garbage because of this nerf?

Not salty and I said it in another thread already; for me, none. In fact I had more weapons go up than go down. My Dread in particular is now nuts... I had a few I would have liked a bit of a bigger buff on but better this than huge changes all at once.

On 2018-11-12 at 9:40 PM, Parzii said:

Nah, this is all on you. DE has said since their induction that they were going to be subject to radical changes at the drop of a button. If you chose to ignore that and spend tons of money or sink a lot of time into one mod, that's on you.

logic

*mind blown*

:Tears:

Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Y'know, there's one aspect nobody seems to have noticed with the whole situation: What was an OP god rolled riven for a specific weapon, is still a god roll for that weapon, just a little less effective now. Unless the nerf actually brings the riven down to a level below that which would be given by a regular mod, it's still worth using. And if you now find said weapon less fun to use because it's doing less damage, go try a weapon you've barely used out. It's not like we don't have an extensive armoury of all three weapon types to use. (And on the subject of "fun", while it's subjective and depends entirely on what you find fun, personally I have a number of weapons that are badly outclassed by ones like the Arca Plasmor, or Rubico Prime, but I still use them because they're actually fun to use, riven or not)

Rivens. Specifically, Rivens. Have been said to change based on usage and will be updated periodically. They even gave an excuse as to why some rivens(Kohm) remained unchanged despite their usage statistic going up.

Like this was 100% preventable and none of the rivens adjusted were for weapons that even needed them to be good or functional outside of expected gameplay loop. I could understand if you were an endurance runner who for whatever reason was using the Amprex and every extra modifier and % boost actually counts then but otherwise...nah. If anything I think the fact that they change just means that if they update them enough everything is just going to go to neutral disposition. Though I'm not about to go looking into any crystal bals and telling people that by next year every riven will be worthless.