Layered Octavia music

(XBOX)Fartmonkey

I recently copied a really good sounding song called Crab Rave on Octavia and spent 100 plat getting two new instruments to make it and it turned out amazingly. However the beats are way too hard to get buffs to and make the song worthless. I find myself stuck now with my Doom song since it's the only one that gives buffs that my team and I can move to. 

I think it would be a great idea to add layered music so I could have my Doom beats but people would hear Crab Rave instead allowing for good music and supportive beats that allow players to stay alive longer. I know that the beats won't match up but if we are being honest most randoms will just spam crouch wether or not the song is fast or slow. I hope a dev can see this and give a response and I'd also like to hear what the community thinks about this idea even though I'm sure it's not the first.

For as often as this comes around, as an idea to improve Octavia, it's almost certainly not going to happen.

The Abilities that work off the Mandachord are what limits how many beats, notes and bars the Mandachord has. Change like this is never going to be the priority simply because what is a good change, a convenient change, or even just a creative change, takes a back-seat in relation to what the Abilities do.