Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo: How do you dekorate the Reactors?

Yupan

I have recently started to restructer my dojo nice and neat and to dekorate every nook and crany. When it comes to the reactors however i have no idea what to do with then. (partially due to the lack of floor to put stuff on) 
Any ideas?

Maybe some ayatans and floofs and snowfall? They all eat like 20 decoration points per one, snowfall maybe 10, so that. And color the reactors! Guess I'll be working with the reactor rooms at some point. Probably a long time after though.

The main suggestion I can give is to take into account the second platform located above the starting / entryway one: You can sort-of access it by wall jumping up to the immediate right of the door, but if you wanted to make it more accessible (or to see if trying to connect the two inspires you with other ideas) a ramp or stairway or the like can be nice. Worst case scenario is that it leaves you with a Reactor room that has two "levels", which is still a bit of a break away from the usual "Do nothing / wall it off" design solution.

On 2018-11-13 at 4:41 AM, Yupan said:

I have recently started to restructer my dojo nice and neat and to dekorate every nook and crany. When it comes to the reactors however i have no idea what to do with then. (partially due to the lack of floor to put stuff on) 
Any ideas?

I was planning on using the orokin walls to wall off the bright blue electricity zappy thing and then build some stairs and platforms up to the upper space of the room. It's surprisingly tall, so it's better to build a "spire" if possible out of different components and see where your imagination takes you from there.

EDIT: In fact, you don't even need to wall it off; you could just build a spire from one of the circle-platforms that you can stand on and just go up from there!

Edited by AislingSi