Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna discovery of caves

Someur

Hello. Being a big hunter of success in various games inevitably my dear and adored warframe is not lacking but since yesterday I noticed having discovered the 30 basement of Fortuna to unlock the success but the discovery counter is blocked at 27 . So I want to warn of a little bug in case another player encounters the problem.

I have this issue as well, stuck at 10 caves discovered. On an interesting note, the last time that I saw the challenge counter increment was when I was not in a cave, but rather when I was zipping around on my archwing. I'm not certain if I was close to a cave and it gave me that extra count, but perhaps that might help give insight into the issue.

I was trying to find all caves in freerome and all new caves i found is successfully registered. However I still stuck at 25/30 even though the map shows all 30 cave symbols. I guess there are some situations that cause the cave not being registered. Maybe cave can't be registered while doing bounty? I revisit all caves but the progress still stuck.

Edited by WaterFalll

Seems to be a problem with squads, when you're doing Bounties as far as I read from other threads... still, most of the you who want to complete the achievement are stuck (myself included) and we need to wait for an answer! 29/30 caves here on the achievement list but 30/30 displayed on the map!

😢

Hy,

I'm stuck at 25/30. Yesterday i travel around with Clanmates and we investigated every Cave in one Session / Mission. But still 25/30... For some Caves i got the Big icon, but not the small onse for the entrys (when you are next to them). After visiting them they are showen, but only until i leave the Vallis. Next time when i go in the Vallis, they miss again. Maybe this is because i joined a Squad of my Clanmates, when they have bin in a cave.

Hope there will be a fix...

On 2018-11-13 at 2:08 PM, SenseOffense said:

On an interesting note, the last time that I saw the challenge counter increment was when I was not in a cave, but rather when I was zipping around on my archwing.

Confirmed - this happened with at least 2 caves for me, one on the south south-west edge of the map and the other right on the western edge just below the midline of the map.