Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappearing Items.

Karitori

Hello.

First off I have no idea where to put this so it's going to be here, hell I don't know if anyone else experienced this or not but here's the thing, today after 9.8.2 update I started getting this "Could not join, game session is no longer available" error/bug whenever I selected a planet. Naturally I re-logged, after that I went into my arsenal. Here's where I noticed the problem. All my items except for Health packs in gear grid/window were gone but not simply unselected or something like that they disappeared from my inventory.

This is the second time it happens to me, first time was couple weeks back where I lost about 100 ciphers but this time I lost a bit more. This is not a huge deal as there's plenty of credits in Warframe but it's annoying to say the least and I'd like to know if anyone else experienced such miracles.

I had a few ammo boxes and a few team heals in my gear slots and I noticed they disappeared a couple days ago, probably right after an update. I was sad, but not a huge deal so I just re-bought a new set. Tonight I see they have all disappeared again.

The disappearing gears happened to me too, not sure what triggered it but when i relogged today all the gears i stocked up disappeared. Only got a piece of Cipher and a few fireworks now =___= I had like a ton of Cipher and ammo boxes prepared for their disappearance from the market but now it's gone as well.

• 3 weeks later...

So, this issue persists.. of the 50 odd rifle ammo boxes I SHOULD have I now have -83 left. Yes, you read that right -83. It would be nice if anyone of the previous posters could confirm this: that they don't dissapear but that the counter bugged (ie, negative numbers).

I just made a support ticket on this, I'll come back with more details once I have those..

Same with me, I lost a mojority of my ammo boxes, and they now show a negative amount, even the team ammo boxes as well. Crafting more lowered it (had -48 Team Ammo Restore, crafted 1, now I have -47 Team Ammo Restore) Happened to me with Hotfix 10.0.4. Can't equip the ones that ahve negatives amounts either, freezes the game, and have to force close game.

Edited by Etar

Freeze on equip: confirmed.

To be more precise: game allows me to equip it, is even visible in the gearbox, but when trying to go back to arsenal the game-ui freeezes. Alt+f4 does close the game.

I've added a link to this thread in the support ticket, so lets get as many details in here as we can.

yep this happen to me 2 week ago when DE posted a time limite on the ammo boxes/cifers/healths.  I spend almost 2mil on getting ammo's and cifers but it was all gone after i relog i didn't summit a tix since it was just credits.  but unlike to day i lost lots of weapons then i did summit a tix hopefully it gets resolve.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112173-deleted-weapon-and-the-rest-is-gone/

Still nothing from the support ticket, by now I also lost all my sniper and shotgun ammo. So much for running around with the sobek..

Walking around with a Gorgon (or supra or soma) has already become a lot less viable and as such my game less enjoyable... I still have pistol ammo so my twin vipers are safe, for now... But I dread picking up ANY boxes since the counter-script is obviously broken..

Please DE, pick this up?

Gah... ended up in a high-level mission WITH NO MORE AMMO (*).. I felt utterly useless in stead of extremely powerful..

Hey, DE, if you wanted to offer a way out of my warframe addiction, then you just found it. Sad really, since I really did enjoy this game for the past five/six months straight. Which is quite a feat considering I got the attention-span of a goldfish.. But now, each time my mouse moves to the Warframe icon, a little voice in my head screams at me how useless I'll be half way into a run.

Useless.. A fully modded rhino with a five star gorgon and four star twin-vipers.. As useless as a level 1 mag.. *cries*

And no, the new forge-ammo-contraptions are NOT a viable alternative. When I need ammo I need LOTS of ammo, RIGHT NOW. not a small teeny bit over a certain period.. Which is especially useless when doing anything else then defense.

For now it's back to Crysis3 (or 2 or 1) when I feel the need to don a powersuit..

* partly also because most [censored] who play this game don't seem to have the patience to explore crates anymore, let alone wait for the slow rhino to go back and pick up ammo from fallen enemies. This surely does compound the problem of not having ammo boxes..

Edited by ComCray

Wow. I finally got a response.. Here's some quotes

"you most likely joined a game that had just recently failed, and/or with a potential hacker which is what caused this bug to happen and gave you some abnormal rewards at the end of the missions"

" I've gone ahead and reversed these suspicious/abnormal mission rewards and have manually these missing items back to your inventory"

And lo and behold: 60 rifle ammo boxes and some starbursts are back in my inventory.. The sniper and shotgun ammo boxes are still messed up though, so hardly a "solution" I'd say.. Couldn't help but make a snarky remark about how they missed reading this thread, which I so kindly linked to in the support ticket.

As I don't feel this issue is resolved consider this an update more then closure... Hopefully more in the future..

I DO like how they try to blame this on a "hacker" while there's enough others with this issue to rule that out..