What? Tek Gravity is a joke

1thurts

[Tek Gravity] was the most exciting part of the fortuna update for me when it was announced. By sacrificing a mod slot you could get a better version of [exodia hunt] on regular/exalted weapons, it sounds a deal and can contribute something to low range weapons (which are underperforming). But after testing it, I mean, SERIOUSLY DE? it only works within the 3m zone! Who on earth could be dumb enough to sacrifice a melee mod slot for something that does nothing 90% of the time, and works in the 10% time window only if you do a slam attack and strike within a particular zone of 3m, considering melee mod slot is already super precious? And the pulling effect is so negligible compared to exodia hunt that it literally does nothing for you.

Please DE just makes it work as the description. It wont be OP at all, since we already have exodia hunt which works on the best melee weapons in the game and you don't even need a mod slot. I won't mind if you makes the farming of the mod 10x harder, or triggers at 50% chance like exodia hunt, but please do make it useful.

With every big update there are bugs. They have been working hard on them since release. Just like with the Fortuna environment, mods are susceptible to fault as well. Your description of the issue is good and is what they need so once more people start making buzz about the mod (which seems to be the case in game) a fix should be on its way.

7 hours ago, Tsoe said:

i dont even see the marked zone  -_-

It is around your kavat (yeah you have to have your kavat by your side to make this mod work). The marked zone shows up every 60s if you equip no other tek mod, and you will need to slam at/by your kavat at the moment the zone appears to trigger the mod.