Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moa "Gene Masking Kit" from Biz

XenMaster

4 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

i dont see any benefit having skins from Regular Moas on them as they look far better than those.

Not everybody agrees with you. I for one dislike how the 'heads' of the new moas are where the guns should be.

46 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Gene Masking is for Biological Pets, Moas are Mechanical, they use Skins/Paint patterns and i dont see any benefit having skins from Regular Moas on them as they look far better than those.

I just hope [DE] would add more leg types.

I'm still hoping that they'll make 4 legged MOA designs. I want a doggie MOA.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GameNerd300 said:

I'm still hoping that they'll make 4 legged MOA designs. I want a doggie MOA.

That would turn it into a Hyena/Jackal and not a Moa. :V
But yeah, would be awesome having more diversity on the mechanical pets.
Since Hyenas mostly attack with Melee, i think [DE] could make a Skin for Kubros that also replaces the skeleton and animations to fit it.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

Honestly, I rather have one of those spider droids with a gun on it. You know, the small green ones that slash proc you, except with a gun mounted on top.

il y a 52 minutes, BiancaRoughfin a dit :

I just hope [DE] would add more leg types.

^This. We can make a T h i c c pet MOA if we want, but it'll always have skinny legs, while Counter and Fusion MOAs have huge leg armor. Hell, they even added some Bursa accessories to some types of "MOA" in the Orb Vallis.

What I'd like is if those legs could give an additionnal ability, like Shockwave MOA's.... shockwave... for skinny ones or the super jump the Terra MOAs can do for the big ones. 

But, let's face it: it's only the begining of pet MOAs. We'll surely get more things to play with in the future.