Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minimum and recommended requirements to play Eidolon and Fortuna

-S.I.E.T.E-

9 minutes ago, -S.I.E.T.E- said:

Hello, what are the minimum and recommended requirements to play without problems in Eidolon and Fortuna ?: Processor, RAM Memory and Video Card.

if we based on steam

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor:Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+
    • Memory:2 GB RAM
    • Graphics:Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
    • DirectX®:9.0c
    • Hard Drive:25 GB HD space
    • Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

7 year old asus

6 ram

710m graphic

I5 dual core or quad

Min graphics

5 gb of pagination

Directx 10

Fullsrean

No fps limit

Runs realy smoth for me, as host and loads preaty fast, arround 4 seconds into fortuna and 5 to 10 seconds to orb valis. It also eats on average using the internal fps tool arround 2140mb of ram.

Ps writen in mobile sorry for typos.

I guess you have a really bad computer if you ask.

If you play this game via steam try this:

Zitat

On Windows, right-click your Steam shortcut, open Properties, then edit the Target line after \Steam.exe" with the line "-no-browser"
(Note, you may need -console too). There are other launch options you can use, such as ones to disable any VR stuff and so forth. Feel
free to experiment and see what works for you.

For example, here's mine:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe" -console -no-browser

Might give you a little FPS boost, my game runs smoother with that options.

I looked for that because i was surprised that i had multiple steamwebhelper.exe processes running and i thought that it might be a waste of ressources ^^

Ofc this only helps on bad computers, if you have a better system you wont get a FPS boost from 70-80 for example i guess because its not a problem there.

Edit: The first time after i edited it Warframe crashed on loading screen, but since then it worked just fine, so that crash might not be related to that.

Edited by DreisterDino

45 minutes ago, -S.I.E.T.E- said:

Hello, what are the minimum and recommended requirements to play without problems in Eidolon and Fortuna ?: Processor, RAM Memory and Video Card.

Warframe's "official" min spec is being depreciated sometime soon-ish (no support for DX9), so that info is outdated.

Not that i game on my laptop, but out of curiosity, i ran Warframe on my 2500u just to see how taxing it is on an integrated solution.

I was expecting ~20fps given how on my desktop my GPU tends to get pinned. Was quite surprised it ran 30-40fps with a few tweaks here and there [80% of 1080p, no HQ shaders, med-high].

warframe.x64_2018_11_urcgl.png

Not too sure what "minimum" will pass as, but imho, it's doing pretty good considering it is being run on an integrated solution. RAM isn't really indicative: i have stuff open as [i said] i don't use the thing to game on.

If the above is fine, then you can consider that a "minimum".
Recommended will be any multicore CPU [4 core+], and whatever the most popular (affordable)GPU is on Steam (probs ~ GTX 960), RAM ~8GB.

4 minutes ago, -S.I.E.T.E- said:

Thank you all for answering me, my PC is: Intel Core i3 7 generation, 4 GB RAM and GTX 660 Ti

You'll probably get by with 4GB RAM (though windows ain't gunna like it), and the 660ti is much faster than my integrated example, so you should be good.

Edited by MillbrookWest

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

Officially:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182230-What-are-the-minimum-specs-for-Warframe-

However, for personal experience, I use a 2011 Laptop, Intel I5, 8 GB RAM, and... it works. Fortuna works actually a lot better than PoE.

Yup, as a potato PC user I can feel it.It just takes me way longer to load in at first because of map size (PoE loads really fast for me from orbiter to free roam), if Fortuna was the same size as PoE, it would load like a normal tileset mission lol. I just have to wait a big longer to load and let the fps stabilize, then I can play on 60 fps normally. DE always said on devstreams they learnt a lot from their first open world, which after all is true, they optimized Fortuna even more, hoping they work with those optimizations for older content.