Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Debt bonds drop rates and bounty tables

Xhal

I don't understand why there are common star chart resources like rubedo or neurodes in bounty rewards and the debt bonds are such a pain to get.

Its ridiculous.

Last night I did my 26000 standing worth of bounties (I'm MR 25) and did not get a single debt bond. This is stupid and is bottlenecking increasing the rank.

Plains of eidolon was grindy but it was nowhere near this bad.

As usual its all rng, because some people have plenty of debts and garuda parts.

And do not forget this is venus the 2nd world new players visit and all those resources us veterans complain are actualy usefull for them.

Also as @PurrrningBoopPurrrningBoop said, speak with the debt trader but be warned most debts are the low ones and rarely medical and advanced one appear.

Be me. I spend all of last Sunday ... all of it ... farming for Medical Bonds. I made 4 total in 50 solo runs, with bonus rewards and all ... only 4 ... then the reset came and i made 10 in 7 runs. Coincidence ... i doubt it, rng isn't all that responsible and my suspicion is the drop rates were changed to tether player progress. 

I've been getting them more often today. Not sure if I am just being extremely lucky or if maybe DE fixed something on their end without telling us.

And IMO, the trader is not really a solution if the drop tables are messed up because if you want to run low level bounties to farm rather than drop resources on trader, DE should encourage that.

1 minute ago, ArchXDiablo said:

For a "common" reward, I get more rare and uncommon

Debt-bonds are technically "uncommon". Don't be tricked by the colour - it only represent the stage at which you can drop the reward.

For instance, let's take a 5-stage Bounty.

Stage 1: drop chance 20% of getting a debt-bond.

Stage 2 and 3: 12.5% each

Stage 4: 11%

Stage 5: 0%

The chance of not getting debt-bonds (at any stage) is thus 54%.

Seeing how this chance is quite mediocre, it is possible to complete a couple 5-stage bounties and not get any debt-bonds.

Tinker's great to have, but I'm torn on whether this is a better way to handle progression. If we are essentially forced to speak to Tinker and buy bonds because they have such poor drop rates, it's like an additional tax on ranking up, and you absolutely have to rank up to get past other walls. You can build a Moa early, but can't even put a potato on it until you gild it, and you can't gild it until rank 3. You end up with many, many duplicate blueprints for building Garuda, but you can't finish building her until you get a gem blueprint from the fourth rank with Solaris United.

I get that they don't want us finishing everything in a week, but a complete wall of "pay or grind for many weeks" is a little unpleasant. I too was blocked on medical bonds - then I saw Tinker had some for sale, and I think I bought 2-3 packs over the course of the weekend for over 200k credits, ton of oxium, muon batteries, etc. just so I could rank up. At least now I can gild my moa and actually use more than 4 mods on him. 

They said Ticker is going to get a wider variety of different debt-bonds in an upcoming hotfix which should make rank-up significantly easier.

Edited by Guest

It's still a early planet and people complained up and down about how disconnected PoE was from the rest of the map in terms of loot. Now we get some normal starmap resources.

And they know some bonds are harder to get.

"we are already working tomorrow's Hotfix which not only includes Prime Vault Launch, but adjustments to Ticker's offerings to give you a wider selection of Debt-Bonds and more"

Let's see what .6 gives us today

1 minute ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

Tinker's great to have, but I'm torn on whether this is a better way to handle progression. If we are essentially forced to speak to Tinker and buy bonds because they have such poor drop rates, it's like an additional tax on ranking up, and you absolutely have to rank up to get past other walls. You can build a Moa early, but can't even put a potato on it until you gild it, and you can't gild it until rank 3. You end up with many, many duplicate blueprints for building Garuda, but you can't finish building her until you get a gem blueprint from the fourth rank with Solaris United.

I get that they don't want us finishing everything in a week, but a complete wall of "pay or grind for many weeks" is a little unpleasant. I too was blocked on medical bonds - then I saw Tinker had some for sale, and I think I bought 2-3 packs over the course of the weekend for over 200k credits, ton of oxium, muon batteries, etc. just so I could rank up. At least now I can gild my moa and actually use more than 4 mods on him. 

Actualy its a tier 5 gem, the red one

7 минут назад, wargthewarg сказал:

the trader is not really a solution if the drop tables are messed up

I was offering a bandaid, due to Fortuna is so very new.

Game economy can be tweaked as soon as adequate amount of data is collected, DE is also known to release unpolished products and pump up a lot of hotfixes afterwards.

And, honestly, if a person has feedback regarding a new product they could leave it at the appropriate forum section for the development team to collect that data.

Someone quoted they would change the ticker today to offer different bonds but I see nothing in the patch notes regarding this. I'm still at work. Anyone checked if the ticker gives more varied bonds since todays patch?

Yeah it's pretty bad.  While farming for Med Bonds the other night, I got a Rubedo reward and immediately in my head thought "Who the freaking hell needs Rubedo?!?" 

Oxium or Cryotic I can understand, but Rubedo?  There are so many sources of quick Rubedo, it might as well be harvest-able in your Orbiter.  Like, wtf.  

Edited by AlMcFly

Am 13.11.2018 um 16:14 schrieb Xhal:

I don't understand why there are common star chart resources like rubedo or neurodes in bounty rewards and the debt bonds are such a pain to get.

Its ridiculous.

Last night I did my 26000 standing worth of bounties (I'm MR 25) and did not get a single debt bond. This is stupid and is bottlenecking increasing the rank.

Plains of eidolon was grindy but it was nowhere near this bad.

debt bonds: it feels that the drop rate on fortuna is not right. The new Warframe parts drop way more often then the debt bonds to level up the Fortuna Syndicate. There must be an error in the drop rates/chances

On 2018-11-13 at 4:14 PM, Xhal said:

So you'd be forced to use material sinkhole, which is tracker or tricker or something like that. You'll burn through some of your mats you ammassed by playing just to get those debt bonds.

On 2018-11-15 at 1:38 AM, deothor said:

So you'd be forced to use material sinkhole, which is tracker or tricker or something like that. You'll burn through some of your mats you ammassed by playing just to get those debt bonds.

The only "mats" I'm burning through by using Ticker is credits. Everything else is required in such pitiful quantities as to be irrelevant to most of us old farts.