General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Archwing Game Crash on Impact Death

Spharin

It seems like this bug has been around for a very long time. If you run into a wall or fly into a wall and it causes you to die, there's a possibility the game just flat out freezes and crashes.

I've had this happen a number of times in the past months, either by mistake or on purpose in Plains of Eidolon, and this bug has just occured in Fortuna.

I don't know if it has something to do with being squad host, or having/using abilities while in archwing/abilities that linger after deploying archwing. Before posting this, I was flying around in my archwing and crashed into the floor in a Vallis tile, but I had got stuck in the tile and was unable to get off of it and was being repeatedly impact procced until I died, before I could even see myself die, right as my health ticked down to the last hit point, my game crashes.

The tile I got stuck on I am not sure of, it was just a floor as well and not some wall or rock or crack I got stuck in, I simply couldn't fly back off of the ground.

Unable to start whatever opens on game crash since the game infinitely doesn't respond rather than closes. Is there anywhere else I can access crash logs? Would it even make one if I have to forcefully close with task manager?

Edited by Spharin