Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition to change 4 min of warm time !!!

Darksouls40k

So fortuna cycle is 4 mins of warm and around 20 of cold+freezing...

IMHO 4 mins of warm time to farm specific fishes with 20 mins wait in between is just plainly ludicrous...

Also there should be a time meter with numbers on UI for weather changes, we shouldn't need to press m all the time and or just clock 20 minutes ourselves...

Leave ur bump to count as signature, no more than one post per person pls !!!

I did quite some fishing so far, and the rates compared to the materials needed were definitely ok for me. 

You just have to adjust a bit learning the best fishing spots and then do sessions of at least 25 to make sure you get 4 mins of warm.

for me it was pretty easy and also a good way to make rep if you have an active booster (mining with booster is still kinda better for rep)

I don't see any reason to extend it. Fishing is already entirely optional until you need the Orokin drone components.

Also there is a sound effect and lighting change when the cycle switches over, on top of the abundance of hot spots and ponds you always have the opportunity to go grab a bait's worth of fish between bounties. Plus cave fish are not affected by the time.

Although I do agree that we need a better UI element for displaying the time.

personally, I would like to see them add daily  standing limit Eudico so I dont have to go Biz to check how much more I need to reach my limit. But that's off topic. 

As per the cycle and fishing, I definitely prefer it to Cetus because I know that I can just go fish and atthe very most, I'll have towait 22 minutes forthe warm fish species to spawn. In that time, I can grab a bunch of col weather fish for parts/standing. Perhaps a few more minutes that 4 would be nice, but they'll come back again in 22 minutes, soI don't see it as an issue.