Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, DarkDemonXR69 said:

Whats wrong with archwing¿? apart of the a/d turn and the feel that the booster does not work¿? XD

The change basically made archwing unusable and unfun.  Sprint no longer gives you the enjoyable and easy to understand and control jet fighter feel, the afterburner strait up doesn't work, and the strafe is wonky. Plains/Vallis Archwing has been super fun for me over the last year and this change was as far as I can tell was uncalled for and poorly implemented. 

The main argument for the change was lateral movement, strafeing targets. My solution to this would be to make the alt key a toggle between the hover strafe and sprint mode, and the jet fighter control mode of the past. Satisfying people for both systems on the fly. The afterburning being completly broken would also need yo be fixed.

1 hour ago, Tsukinoki said:

@[DE]Megan 

Any fix yet for plat bought moas/boards not granting MR like they should?
I have 2 bought moas and 3 bought boards that have provided me with zero MR, and a hastily crafted moa provided me with 3K.

I'm pretty sure that's a feature and not a bug.

It doesn't grant MR because you didn't rank it up. It comes ranked and gilded, doesn't it? Or at least gilded. That alone would probs block it.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon - Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike!

I can only get so harrrr... happy, I've been waiting so long for this.

1 hour ago, -BM-Inservio said:

*reads QQ about skywing*
*logs in*
*tries Itzal*

*starts crying* I ... thank you. After all these years of that assinine rollover nonsense, Archwing now FINALLY responds to lateral flight controls.
Whoever put this through, I owe you a beer. Flowers. My firstborn. #*!%, a KIDNEY if you need it. You have my undying gratitude.

I could use a third kidney, if you are giving them away 😉

27 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I'm pretty sure that's a feature and not a bug.

It doesn't grant MR because you didn't rank it up. It comes ranked and gilded, doesn't it? Or at least gilded. That alone would probs block it.

It comes unranked and gilded.

Moas don't grant MR unless gilded, exactly the same as zaws and kitguns....both of which grant mastery as appropriate when leveled even if bought with plat.

K-Drive don't need to be gilded, just leveled up.  And if you buy them with plat then you don't get MR for leveling them.

Saying that "its a feature, not a bug" is like saying "if you buy a normal weapon with plat you don't get MR for it", which is completely absurd.

11 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

It comes unranked and gilded.

Moas don't grant MR unless gilded, exactly the same as zaws and kitguns....both of which grant mastery as appropriate when leveled even if bought with plat.

K-Drive don't need to be gilded, just leveled up.  And if you buy them with plat then you don't get MR for leveling them.

Saying that "its a feature, not a bug" is like saying "if you buy a normal weapon with plat you don't get MR for it", which is completely absurd.

didn't they change that so you got the MR before gilding? I remember seeing that in the patch notes at some point. Not sure.

I always assumed plat bought stuff didn't give MR, at any rate. But it wouldn't be game breaking either way, I think.

Can you please for the love of god either get rid of the scrambuses overload where 5-6 scrambuses spawn in at Fortuna or if they have to be so many at least don't break my abilities so i can cast them again and don't block them completely for the rest of the session? And no i do not want to revive every 5 seconds just because the bug hits again.

This i really the worst bug so far, when abilities break completely. And only on those bandaid enemies like nullifiers and scrambuses.

49 minutes ago, LordCiro said:

The change basically made archwing unusable and unfun.  Sprint no longer gives you the enjoyable and easy to understand and control jet fighter feel, the afterburner strait up doesn't work, and the strafe is wonky. Plains/Vallis Archwing has been super fun for me over the last year and this change was as far as I can tell was uncalled for and poorly implemented. 

The main argument for the change was lateral movement, strafeing targets. My solution to this would be to make the alt key a toggle between the hover strafe and sprint mode, and the jet fighter control mode of the past. Satisfying people for both systems on the fly. The afterburning being completly broken would also need yo be fixed.

Well its a point of view but looks that @-BM-Inservio like the change... for example. I really prefere the controls this way. I really never used the roll option. Moreover when it was really really slow. The only thing to adress for me is the sprint/boost.

Archwing is a hard to fix thing, lot of ppl want jet controls but that controls sometimes are hard to master for everyone, this is not a simulator. I like the sim controls but I want to fight Comfortably too. They said on devstreams that after fortuna they will rework the flight controls but Im sure when they do. We will have complains and pleased players. 

My suggestion for this kind of things is implement both systems or more systems and let ppl choose. Options are always the way to go. Not everyone likes the same.

I really want archwing fixed, in some way, because I really like the concept but ppl keep complaining about how S#&$ is that mode just because of the controls. My only complaint about archwings on this game is the lack of content and missions to do. Make new planet/zone just for archwings, I mean an optional zone, not a barrier with the obligation to do in the future for some quest. More zones to lvl up archwings would be cool. Nebulas, black holes, worm holes, void zones, massive asteroid zones, dont know... space is full of beauty and danger zones to add on warframe. We still have the same planets except lua and kuva fortress

Thanks for the updates and some fixes. I am missing some K-Drive races on my map/HUD which was previously existing few days ago. I am not sure if that is a bug or intended. Also the Archwing feels slightly much slower and controlls all weird since hotfix 24.0.5, was that also intended or a bug.

Hopefully more fixes are coming soon. Because I would like to do all the K-Drive races as well as traversing faster with Archwing than K-Drives.

Please, please, please, can anyone from DE acknowledge that you are aware of the launcher crash bug, and some kind of assurance you are working on it, or if it is on our end what can we do to remedy it? No reinstall helps, nothing fecking helps,  we are just being an idiots for the past six days trying to log in 50 times a day. So fecking cruel on your end DE, so fecking cruel. And we keep seeing you getting the content right for other players, and there is a load of us who cant even access the fecking game.

Archived