Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, LordCiro said:

The change basically made archwing unusable and unfun.  Sprint no longer gives you the enjoyable and easy to understand and control jet fighter feel, the afterburner strait up doesn't work, and the strafe is wonky. Plains/Vallis Archwing has been super fun for me over the last year and this change was as far as I can tell was uncalled for and poorly implemented. 

The main argument for the change was lateral movement, strafeing targets. My solution to this would be to make the alt key a toggle between the hover strafe and sprint mode, and the jet fighter control mode of the past. Satisfying people for both systems on the fly. The afterburning being completly broken would also need yo be fixed.

i support the idea to revert to the old archwing controls. there was a reason people didnt like archwing missions and the control of it in space was one of those reasons. if anything the old plains archwing controls should be ported over the space ones

14 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working.

• All sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

Qkd3pWl.jpg

dNke1V0.jpg

lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• Improvements to fish spawning locations within Caves. This also fixes fish spawning inside walls and under rocks.

From FIX .04 but well.... maybee it was just this specific cave but they still spawn inside the ground and way out of reach.. would provide a screenshot but idk how to do one =/

8 hours ago, trndr said:

Boost on archwing on Orb Valis, is it intended to only make a woosh sound, or is it supposed to give boost?

Last archwing change didn't clarify what was intended.

Not that I dont like woosh sounds, in fact I love woosh sounds, especially when they make me go fast.

Ordering like Nef ayno? LOL ur glyth is nef so are you DE's Character Nef Anyo LOL

Two things.

Can we please make it to where sapcaddies aren't the only thing spawning in lakes outside of the warm period (which is too short imo)

second, it appears being invited to somebody's orbiter is super broken atm. I joined my friend (and vice versa) and the ramp leading down to the lower orbiter was gone, and none of the doors leading to the operator room, private quarters, and infested room would open. Plus i crashed upon trying to go through the doors to top it all off.

Archived