Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[DE]Megan

Am 14.11.2018 um 05:49 schrieb BunnyGodMo:

I have an honest question, I was wondering if DE was aware of the fact that the overall "IQ" of WF players as a whole is beginning to take a serious dip because of how much handholding players are getting on a regular basis now, Or like how 90% of the players use the Arca plasmor to instagib enemies, then complain about the game being "too easy" but then when the game gets too hard, they start complaining because it requires too much effort.

Or how whenever going into a public lobby and doing bounties on Fortuna that you would have to get VERY lucky not to get paired up with a squad that ends up killing the Ambush target before it reaches the trap because they are incapable of reading basic English or doing objectives that don't revolve around mindlessly killing enemies until they stop spawning.

Please DE; PLEASE don't react to this by further catering to those people incapable of doing missions like that by just removing the mission; because that will only make it easier for people to play the game without "trying" or even actually even playing the game for that matter. the easier you make it for people to get by in the game with minimal effort and/or reading, ect. The more that they W I L L. Eventually WF will be easy enough for three 8 year old kids to be able to faceroll on a keyboard to get through "bosses" if you do, and that is an inescapable fact; but the only way to avoid that is to actually stop making things easier, obviously there is a limit to how "difficult" something can be, but there are so many MR15+ players that dont even slide/bullet jump, but then complain that they keep dying and then blame their equipment that it is nauseating.

This isn't as much of a complaint as it is more like a... "Do you not notice this happening?" Kind of message because this really seems to be a situation that has just been caused by making it too easy for people to grind their mastery ranks, then just cheese though most tests with something that just bends the rules of the test itself (While it may make sense for it to be easier for people that are more prepared, it also completely deflates what it means to be MR 20+ because there are so many people there that barely even understand the basic mechanics of the game because all they ever did was have someone carry them through 10 waves of hydron 2000+ times while they just semi-afked and/or just ran around blindly shooting everything with a gun that just 1 hits everything without allowing themselves to experience what a "challenge" is. But then when you have Streamers  (which normally are very nice, kind-hearted people) telling people what the "Fastest, quickest way" is to do something, or literally walk them through how to do something in the most "Time efficient way" then you have mindless sheep running around that have it set in their minds that they never want to do anything other than what their favorite streamer said because "There's no point" without ever actually getting the experience/knowledge along the way that most streamers would have which ends up making the average players way more reliant on being spoonfed information (Which yeah, it makes sense to want to make the game "more accessible to casual players that want to spend all of their money on plat to cut as many corners as humanly possible) But doing that in turn just ends up creating more players that become more self-entitled because they spent their money for it and feel that they should be able to get any/everything else that anybody else has. creating situations like when someone puts themselves over everybody else in the squad because they have just had their ego fed at every step of the way, instead of learning how to cooperate, or actually play (WITH a squad of teammates), instead of just playing the game, while other people are playing the game at the same time around them. 

Yeah I feel like I may have gone a bit in-depth into it. I already know that it will be too much for some people, and it it just blow over their heads. And there may even be some people that might decide to get offended. But everything I said in this message is completely true, no matter how sad the truth may be. I could've kept going for quite a while with specific situations where it makes things quite apparent how this kind of spoon feeding will actually gradually drain WF of all of its "fun" but I really didnt want to go so much into it my first time writing a message like this, because I have no idea how well-received it will be, (Or even how many people will be able to read past the first couple seconds before they get bored of reading or decide it "makes no sense to them") So there is that. But yeah, I have been a player of WF for quite a while, and I do love the game, and the company, Butt its just the playerbase of public lobbies that got me to take the breaks I did. This game is the most fun when you join a random lobby and see someone using something that you have never seen or expected a specific weapon/warframe to do, but when you see everybody using the exact same like 3 weapons, what is even the point of having so many? Isn't the reason behind "balancing" in a game to prevent everybody from using the exact same thing?

-Love Bunny ❤️

Would be great if MR-Test would come with a fixed frame and weaponloadout. So it would actually be more of a skill- than gear-/wikicheck. Also would have the benefit of making sure that everyone experiences more underutilised frames like Limbo, Zephyr, Harrow, Nyx or Vauban to give them firsthand experience in what the frames can provide to a group.

I just wish.. and hope for Another hotfix/update in the next couple days/Weeks.. 

There are certain things that bother me - even if its nothing major. :

Garuda's First if oe uses it via the mousewheel and press the 'Activate Power' button.. you dash to the target... but if u hold that 'Activate power button' ... u also jump to the target instead off Charging that ball up. its quite annoying once ur set to play via mousewheel.

and second.. My Support Moa not workin 😞 he just stand's in front a hackable panel... an twisting his Head from one side to the other.. 😕

But overall i love Fortuna ^-^ You Guy's did such a great job there 🙂

Love all the changes in the hotfixes so far, with a singular exception:

Any possibility we can get a toggle in, presumably, 24.0.7 that lets us choose whether we want the hobbled "surface/water" archwing flight, or proper free-flight archwing movement in Plains/Vallis? I loved doing loops and stuff out there, and the space flight mode was incredibly fluid. This one just feels really uncomfortable and stilted and, if I'm honest, I wouldn't play with it anywhere if I didn't have to. I tried to switch on "Experimental" under Archwing, and it did nothing, so I guess it's impossible to undo this unnecessary, sweeping change on this side.

Guys, Is it me or is the Rubico Prime broken?

So in a magazine of 5, an average3/5 bullets won't hit the target when I aim at them, no scope. With scope, 1 out of 2 bullets hit the target. Like I did not miss and im literally infront of them in a radius between 2-6m.

Also, my Fortuna Theme is transparent, how do I fix this (I'm all on low settings because Fortuna takes awhile to load)?

Thanks guys.

Ok, DE, explain this.

I had 46k standing when I capped out yesterday with Solaris.

From what I understand, the daily standing cap is 1k plus 1k per Mastery Rank. Which as an MR26 would give me 27k per day, correct?

I just hit my solaris standing cap at 68.8k.

Where did this come from and why can't I rank up today when I should be able to? No I didn't buy anything except a couple of bonds.

12 hours ago, Vyprime said:

We need:

Bait Blueprints of infinite use.
Maximum score of K-Drive to 5000.
Different icon for each species. (I'm sick from Pobbers poop:poop:) lol

What else do you want to add here? mm...:nerd:

Select not the gun but the bait of desired animal to see only its poop

Mecha Set unequippable on Helminth Charger (and possibly not working at all)

Due to Helminth chargers being in their own category, they're the only beast pets that cannot use any of the new sets. Please fix.

Trinity Prime skirt clipping into legs

It seems Trinity Prime's skirt bug is especially prominent when using Blade of the Lotus skin. Check GIF below to see it in action.

Spoiler

9 hours ago, QcK_Destiny said:

I just wish.. and hope for Another hotfix/update in the next couple days/Weeks.. 

There are certain things that bother me - even if its nothing major. :

Garuda's First if oe uses it via the mousewheel and press the 'Activate Power' button.. you dash to the target... but if u hold that 'Activate power button' ... u also jump to the target instead off Charging that ball up. its quite annoying once ur set to play via mousewheel.

and second.. My Support Moa not workin 😞 he just stand's in front a hackable panel... an twisting his Head from one side to the other.. 😕

But overall i love Fortuna ^-^ You Guy's did such a great job there 🙂

Security Override will not work right now unless you take off ALL other precepts. If you want to use Vacuum/Fetch alongside your Moa, you need to play as Khora and use Fetch on Venari. Currently that is the only workaround to this problem. Once you only have Security Override as the only precept mod on your Moa, it works swimmingly, hacking terminals in 2 seconds flat just like it says.

There is, however, additional issues with the Moa's path-finding and terminal priorities. Sometimes if you're in a Spy mission and at the door just before the A, B, or C terminal, the Moa may not hack the door before it, as it's actually aiming to go hack the [A,B, or C] terminal instead, even though there's a door in the way. It may sometimes attempt to hack terminals that are inactive, as well.

What DE needs to do, is add in a check for the moa, that if there's any obstructions preventing it from going where it wants, re-check for nearby hack-able terminals closest to the Moa instead.

That, or simply make the Moa prioritize nearby terminals only, or ones closest to the Warframe/Operator. If waypoints worked, too, that would be great, but I doubt they'll go that far with it.

There is a BIG problem. I have discovered that the parts you get from dismantling servofish and ores when you mine. If you collect any of those from loot crates you destroy they do not store in your inventory. It shows in the mission progress of what you've collected but they're not being add to the inventory. Clearly a bug. Can get them one way but not both ways.

Archived