Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[DE]Megan

6 Hotifxes in and they've still failed to fix Garuda's abilities becoming unusable half the time and then falling from the map the other half. Did they at least fix archwings not gaining speed when you boost? doesn't look like that either

34 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

Update as much as you wish, but for me.. this is just a copy of the Plains. looks different, but the core mechanics are the same.

Choose bounties, go to the gate, enter the plain.
Gain standings, craft kitguns instead of zaws.. 

same old, same old.

I mean no disrespect , it's not easy task doing this. What i really mean:
I was expecting to see something really new... 

Its the second open world (same old its not), when the first one was the bomb. And Railjack is on the way, you cant expect something really new like it was plains. they have to keep a base content of open worlds and maybe then bomb again with something new.

I know its not an excuse but every game have similar repetitiveness and grind. I really like this new update more than plains was.

There is an issue with the spawn rates at max alert in some areas of the map like the enrichment labs. For instance we'd have only a few enemies spawn in per minute like 5-10 at max alert and they wouldn't spawn inside the buildings like they do at the space port and the temple of profit. not to mention me and my squad had to wait a good 10 minutes to start spawning Also are all the enemies supposed to have nullifier bubbles at max alert? it wouldn't be wrong if there were a lot of nullifiers, but literally everything that spawned in had a bubble and some of them even bubbles that you couldn't break without going into it and killing the enemies themselves.

lastly there's something odd going on with the archwing boost in fortuna. It starts spinning you in circles it started happening after one of the last hot fixes.

Well those 6 or so akvasto prime rivens I merged for veiled ones... that was poor choices on my part. :/ I thought it'd come out when pyrana prime did. Joke's on me now. :(

@[DE]Megan

Kubrow still look like they are all wearing the feral skin. Any info on if this is being looked into and if there's been any progress or will be a fix soon?

52 minutes ago, Gregnoth said:

Could we have this reverted, or perhaps changed into a toggable option? I, for one, loved PoE archwing as it felt fluid and just overally good - doing loops and barrel rolls fit right into the game. The recent hotfix of this kinda sucked out all the joy out of flying archwing and makes it feel rigid and outdated.

I'm sure quite a few people feel the same way.

yes brotha. We fellow Tenno do feel the same way. The changes make archwing on plains and orb feels so clunky and it's not fun. Please revert it

7 minutes ago, FaustCrowley said:

So tried to put Garuda's blood sigil on a different frame ........ Doesn't show up just curious if that's intended or not. Edit: Just tried it on Garuda as well doesn't show up on her either

you have to go on a killing spree to get it to activate, kind of like how syndicate syandanas work

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.6

[...]

Contained within some of these newly released Prime Vault Relics, is a brand new Prime weapon - Akvasto Prime; Orokin craftsmanship married with superior firepower. Dual Vastos, primed and ready to strike!

[...]

OMG ! Akvasto prime finally !! Thank you so much DE !!! 🤗

UX feedback:
* A hotkey should exist for searching inventory/trade/etc - CTRL-F or / would be reasonable
* Syndicate mods that you haven't qualified for have their names obscured, e.g. by "Requires Revered"
* Leave Squad should be available before mousing over your glyph in the top-left

Sound feedback:
* Too many menu sounds, please provide a way to disable these or change their volume
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Other issues that have carried over from the older versions:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors?
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - I frequently need to walk backwards to trigger it, and sometimes need to dash again for some reason
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game. I'd be content with listing the base range so we can compare similar items, e.g. Orthos Prime vs other polearms. 
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* A "Hide Mastered" filter in arsenal+market would make it easier for new players to see what they need to work on still

Archived